Not found FORC on gm990, broke

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 773 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Hello,

my gm990 has been locked, when i turn it on the led shows "0000".

I am trying to access the recovery menu, (hold ok button pressed 5 seconds), but it doesn't work.

It only shows "0000", no matter what I do....

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

• Try to use the method in the next topic

• Try to use the method in the next topic

Hello, thanks for your response

I would like to know if there is an alternative for this windows app, I use macOS.

Anyway, emulating will not fail?

I'm going to try it

• If The device is not responding front buttons or flash cable

Unfortunately, , the solution is Jtag programmer UM-FT2232H

It is recommended that it be performed by a technician who has the necessary equipment

This file contains the necessary files and instructions For processor 7111 only

Ok,

I will keep it in mind

I have a USB-SERIAL rs232 ttl, but I see that the gm990 comes with a DB9 connection.

Is it possible to connect a usb serial ttl, in the same connector that is on the board?

I mean the one that uses the DB9 connector

If so, is there a schematic to know where each connection goes (rx,tx,gnd,v+)?

Thanks in advance.

• It is recommended that it be performed by a technician who has the necessary equipment and knowledge

• I have been flashing memories to tvbox and modems since 2012

• If you have the necessary experience, do not ask and use the attached files at your own risk

• Hi

I have connected a USB serial rs232 to my golden 990

with the corresponding speed, the terminal doesn't show me anything, only strange characters (attached picture)

On the front LED, when I turn on, it only shows 00:00, and as the minutes go by, it adds up, like the time.

no key combination works, neither leaving OK pressed, nor anything else.

it seems that the only solution is the JTAG programmer?

Thanks in advance.

• Good luck

Untitled_001.jpg

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!