Help Zgemma H7 stuck at 49%

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 901 times. The last Post () by johny45.

• Hello all,

I oveplayed with my receiver and now it is stuck when booting at 49%, is there a way to fix it without re-flashing it? And if I need to do, it's better to start fresh with a recovery image from Pure2 so that I can have the multiboot, or if I re-install the OpenATV multiboot image, it will create the partition automatically? With Filezilla I can access the receiver, but some folders are not available (I guess they are the ones corrupted). Any advice will be really appreciated!!! THANKS!!!!

• I've had this error a few times and for me the easiest way to recover the box was by doing a reflash...the way to do this is well documented in the section...I had the box back to normal use in about an hour..good luck

PS: Just to add follow this page below carefully

Edited once, last by maxjam ().

• I've had this error a few times and for me the easiest way to recover the box was by doing a reflash...the way to do this is well documented in the section...I had the box back to normal use in about an hour..good luck

PS: Just to add follow this page below carefully

Thanks!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!