The Official OpenBh 5.2 image is now available.

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,624 times. The last Post () by eilandkr.

• Need a bit more info.

What image version are you using, is it fresh install or online update (if so, from which version) ?

You could also try to putty or telnet into the box and use:

Code
    init 2

then:

Code
    enigma2

and post the output.

Could do with debug logs really to see what the issue is as not seen anyone else report any issues.

• version: 5.2.7

fresh install

unable to connect to the box. Would you please share the username and password?

• version: 5.2.7

fresh install

unable to connect to the box. Would you please share the username and password

There is no password.

Username = root
    password = just press enter

You then need to set your own password either in the menu, or via telnet using:

Code
    passwd
  • STARTUP_7 till 14 seem empty. I have attached the whole boot folder.

How did you get empty STARTUP_7 - 14 files ?

Anyway, delete those files (7 - 14) and reboot and the box should work.

Thanks, Ev0! It worked but faced 2 other problems:

1- I cannot adjust the OSD. only part of the GUI is taking up the whole screen and the other part is not showing. It happens also with other images like egami.

2- I scanned my tuner and when I zap to a channel, the box freezes and spinner keeps spinning. it also happened with other new image like egami and openATV.

I don't face the above 2 image with older versions of images.

Attached is the debug file.

• Well if you have the same issues with other images, either you have installed something that does not work well or maybe your box is faulty.

Try flashing recovery image and start with everything clean.

• Thanks, Ev0, for your support. All issues are resolved.

1- Openbh boot stuck at 49%: resolved by deleting faulty boot files.

2- Freezing when playing a TV channel: resolved by installing a recovery image on Slot1.

• Guten Tag Habe 5,2 auf meinem Octagon SF8008 installiert zu erst gedacht Ich super alles ist in Ordnung un dan beim umschalten vom Skay zum ard bild sturzt ab.Was konte

Guten Tag, ich habe 5.2 auf meinem Octagon SF8008 installiert. Zuerst dachte ich, alles sei in Ordnung und dann stürzte das Bild beim Wechsel von Sky auf ARD ab. Was ist passiert

Gigablue Quad Hd HDD 1 Tera Imig OATV 5,1 Oscam neuste.

• Guten Tag Habe 5,2 auf meinem Octagon SF8008 installiert zu erst gedacht Ich super alles ist in Ordnung un dan beim umschalten vom Skay zum ard bild sturzt ab.Was konte

Guten Tag, ich habe 5.2 auf meinem Octagon SF8008 installiert. Zuerst dachte ich, alles sei in Ordnung und dann stürzte das Bild beim Wechsel von Sky auf ARD ab. Was ist passiert

Your guess is as good as mine :lolz:

• Giebtes eine vornuftige lösung ?

Is there a preliminary solution?

I have no idea, you told me nothing except you changed channels and it stopped working.

Post some debug logs or crash logs (ideally both), then I will have idea of what happened.

• Have unfortunately removed imig will wait for the OBH img to resist what was freeze.

Gigablue Quad Hd HDD 1 Tera Imig OATV 5,1 Oscam neuste.

OpenBh Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenBh Supported Models ~ Abcom PULSe 4K, Abcom PULSe 4k mini, Amiko Viper 4K V40, Edision OS Mini 4K, Edision OS Mio 4K Plus, Edision OS Nino Plus, Edision OS Nino Pro, Gigablue IP 4K, Gigablue Quad 4K, Gigablue​ Trio 4K, Gigablue UE 4K, Octagon SF8008 4K, Octagon SX988, Qviart Dual 4K, Uclan ustym 4K Pro, VU+ Zero, VU+ Solo 2, VU+ Solo SE, VU+ Solo SE V2, VU+ Solo 4K, VU+ Duo2 , VU+ Uno, VU+ Uno 4k, VU+ Uno 4k SE, VU+ Ultimo, VU+ Ultimo 4K, VU+ Duo 4K and VU+ Duo 4K SE, Zgemma H11S, Zgemma H7, Zgemma​ 8.2H, Zgemma H8 Twin SE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!