Recording and watching different channels at the same time does not work.

• Hi. I am a dreambox two ultra hd dual dvb-s2 user. I have a satellite cable connected to Twin DVB-S2x in the A1 and A2 tuners. The problem is that I am unable to record and watch another channel at the same time. If I turn off the A1 , the signal works through A2 and vice versa ... so the connection and a good signal will definitely reach the receiver. The satellite dish is equipped with a QUAD converter. I only receive channels from Hotbird. What settings should I have for A1 and A2 to work properly (watch and record different channels at the same time)?

• master G

Approved the thread.

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!