Picture without sound (help)

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 538 times. The last Post () by mightyguedes.

• Hello everybody,

I bought a Dreambox two and I still couldn't put a firmware that I liked!

The intention was to put the OpenATV 7.2 version. This version is available and I can install it without any problem.

After installing the emulator (Oscam) I see that the fta channels open fine (sound and image), but when I select a coded channel the channel opens with image but without sound and I also notice that at that point the box starts to become unstable.

Has anyone ever had this problem? Can anyone help me?

Regards.

• You answered your own question. Use Dream Elite or NN2, or Merlin, or GP 4.2.

Important: when flashing, uncheck 2 checkmarks from enigmasettingbackups.

Also: on Open images ( OpenATV, OpenPli...) on IPTV channels, the sound is not regulated by the receiver's remote control.

• Am I then limited to these versions?

What does limited mean? Is OpenATV able to do more than NN2 (or any other)?

DreamOS 2.6 - CVS ( official), Merlin, NN2, GP, Sat-Lodge, DElite - it is not enough?

Open - OpenATV, OpenPli, Pure 2, Open BH.

PS: Put what you want - DreamOS or Open. The choice is yours.

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!