Can I use bulcrypt card in Zgemma?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 809 times. The last Post () by vsst.

• Hello,

I'm not sure if it's possible, but trying to use bulcrypt card with my zgemma.

The receiver is Zgemma h9 Combo with hisilicon and universal card reader. Installed image is OpenPli 8.3. Trying to insert card in the reader, but nothing happens. The card is bulcrypt for Bulsatcom. It's active and working with bulcrypt receiver.

I'm very new to this field and I can't find the information I need. Do I need to do some additional settings or install plugins?

My goal is NOT sharing the card, I just want to use it watching on this receiver.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • I'm trying to do the same thing but with a cable tv that uses another kind of encryption. The first step is to find an oscam-emu that support bulcrypt. I'm pretty sure that somebody will help you in this forum.

• I'm trying to do the same thing but with a cable tv that uses another kind of encryption. The first step is to find an oscam-emu that support bulcrypt. I'm pretty sure that somebody will help you in this forum.

I have installed oscam-emu on this receiver. And it's standart, and working with bulcrypt. Set up with a cccam line, opens up some of the channel, but there is no stable line for that. So I decided to buy monthly subscription and set it up to read from the card. But don't know how to do it.

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!