Problems with remote channels and icam

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,521 times. The last Post () by jenseneverest.

• Official Post

I have OpenATV 7.2 on Dm900 and Octagon SF8008 with Oscam 11718-798 icam with same server.

Sky De work on Dm900 but not on Octagon SF8008.

I have the same Oscam configuration.

How this is possible?

As always, check the oscam log.

Obviously you need an icam version of oscam, the stream relay channel list and the correct STB settings.

• Official Post

Which file must be different between dreambox and octagon?

There is no difference, they both use the same .ipk file

OSCam for All E2 Devices & Images .ipk (OSCam for Sky DE, IT & UK)

### enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam_11718-emu-icam_all.ipk ###

• The problem is that on If I go to the channels of the Sky iCAM Stream relay package (SKY DE) on dm 900 I see the programs on air and the smart card in the screen is white, while on the Octagon I see the programs broadcast only of the Sky package Italy icam stream realy but obviously I do not see the channels, while for the sky de and sky uk channels I do not see anything, like that I didn't tune the channels

This is oscam log Octagon

>> OSCam << cardserver log switched at Thu Apr 6 15:55:47 2023

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by borgorosso into this post. ().

• I got,Dreambox 920 ImageNN2,and VU+Duo2 ImageOBH.....and both with Oscam 11718-798 icam....and just the same confg.

Works perfect,both,without any problems.Even the DM 920 uses deb.files....and the VU+Duo2 ipk.files....you can,copy and paste

from DM900 >SF8008.....that was,what I have done on my two boxes.

• master G

Closed the thread.
    • Official Post

Thx, The info is also there in the log

Code
    2023/04/06 15:56:32 00000000        (emu) Stream client 0 connected
    2023/04/06 15:56:32 00000000        (emu) Stream client 0 request /1:0:19:6E:D:85:C00000:0:0:0:
    2023/04/06 15:56:32 00000000        (emu) WARNING: stream client 0 - stream source closed connection
    2023/04/06 15:56:35 00000000          (-) -- Skipped 14 duplicated log lines --

0 connected.

The way it is currently working, the stream is created and used by the current STB that the sat feed is received on. IE Port 17999

What you are trying to achieve to a remote STB without a satellite feed may be possible in theory....BUT you would certainly have to change the streaming port and channel list to suit on the remote STB, as it is not a typical satellite channel your trying to stream.

• Official Post

Astra 19.2 satellite to watch Sky De channels and 28.2 to watch Sky Uk

You need a signal from those satellites or you won`t be able to view anything.

Explain to me then what advantage there can be using the streamrelay compared to external servers at least for the Sky England package.

What "external server" exactly ?

• Official Post

What can not be said.....

i dont think you realise, the channels can not be viewed without stream relay, at least not on e2 devices.

anyways this has been discussed before and this thread has reached its end, like so many others.

:closed:

• jenseneverest

Changed the title of the thread from “Sky DE on Oscam 11718-798 icam work on Dm900 and not Octagon SF8008” to “Problems with remote channels and icam”.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!