Any working Biss Feed Plugin ?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,156 times. The last Post () by gilvey.

• Is there any working Biss Feed Plugins for vu zero 4k with openvix image now that the momi Bissfeedautokey no longer works ?

Doesn't need to automatically update just something i can add biss keys in using the remote ? preferebly that i can set up by sending across with filezilla using a ipk file ?

I had a try yesterday with Keyadder but you need to use wget and its a gz file so completly lost there.

• iIhave some problems with keyadder.

I insert the key of the feed,and it´s inserted correctly, but when I restart my oscam, the key dosen´t work, why?

I think oscam doesn read the softcakey file, in ect/tuxbox/config/Softcam.key

help me please

I use openspa image, the las version

• iIhave some problems with keyadder.

I insert the key of the feed,and it´s inserted correctly, but when I restart my oscam, the key dosen´t work, why?

I think oscam doesn read the softcakey file, in ect/tuxbox/config/Softcam.key

help me please

I use openspa image, the las version

try switching channels after restart oscam and switching back to feed. i have to do this with mine. i wish they'd fix this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!