CCCam 2.3.9 ATV 7.2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,969 times. The last Post () by spacebiscuit.

• Hi All,,

Just flashed my Zgemma H9S with OpenATV 7.2 and using v2.3.9 of CCCam channels are freezing, every 15-20 seconds for a few seconds.

Anyone know if anything has changed recently, I am using the same provider which has worked faultless prior to updating my box.

Thnaks.

• I rolled back the OpenATV image to 7.0 and still had the freezing, I timed it and it is pretty much exactly 10 seconds clear, 10 seconds frozen on repeat.

I tried OSCam as suggested, same server and it works fine.

Not sure what has changed, I was not having any issues previously with CCCam.

Strange!

• Have you this problem with the CCcam 2.3.2-r1-de from the ATV Softcam Feed too?And please if ATV ,then ATV 7.2,because ATV 7.0 out of life,but I think too,that Oscam is the better solution.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• I did originally try v2.3.2 (not sure exactly which version) with ATV 7.2 and I had the problem. I then tried 2.3.9 with 7.2 and the same.

I only rolled back to 7.0 because previously I had no problems with 2.3.9 and 7.0.

I guess I will just stick with Oscam now.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!