General question about keys

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 508 times. The last Post () by ray34.

• Hello there, I stumbled across this forum, because I was have just setup my dish and saw I have a lot of encrypted channels on Astra 19.2E satelite

And was wondering how what you can actualy do with the keys

I have GTMedia Finder V8 Pro (don't let the Finder name fool you, this is a small portable TV that actualy supports encrypted channels as well as DVb-S/2/2X) as a portable finder, and I know it also supports encryption

My questions are

1. How recent does the softcam.key have to be so it will still work

2. What channels will it even unlock (is this written somewhere in the file (I don't want to install the key and then have to test each encypted channgel to then figure out that nothing works (is there an easier way)

3. Is there anything for Astra 19.2E satelite (I don't realy care what channel does it unlock. I just want to try how my SAT receiver deals with encryption

Thanks for Anwsering and Best Regards

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • hi, how are you,

you cant watch encrypted channels with emulator on astra 19,2 East/ost

you can use card sharing or internet protocol tv streaming , it is mean of ip tv

i have got freesat finder v2 you can watch only fta tv channels and you cant watch other because it doesnt got emulator

byyyyyy..

EDit: sorry you are write v8 PRO vercion

it is support card sharing and emulator

you can use this machine but you cant use astra 19,2 E

may be you must buy card sharing and watching tv channels

movistar+

hd austria

orf

sky deutchland

hd+

canal france

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by ray34 into this post. ().

Softcam Keys Support Forum

Configs, Downloads, Tools, Biss Feed Keys, Regular Feed Keys, Softcam Keys, Encrypted Feeds, Feed Hunter, Biss & Powervu Encrypted Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!