JediMakerXtream by KiddaC DreamOS AIO wqhd

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,613 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Official Post

Since KiddaC has closed the support thread when working on a total new version. I open up this thread for DreamOS users.

I have added support for the new DreamOS All in One image so you can use the plugin also with the new wqhd skin.

Update for DreamOS can be found in KiddaC thread post nr 1 as allways.

Just download the .deb package and upgrade your current version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• seagen

Changed the title of the thread from “JediMakerXtream by KiddaC DReamOS AIO” to “JediMakerXtream by KiddaC DreamOS AIO wqhd”.
    • Official Post

Some info for KiddaC about changes to adapt to the AIO DreamOS image

Jedi is another story... Here I made some code changes to also load the UHD skins.

And since I already had a personal copy I just uploaded that to the Jedi Thread.

My Personal copy diff some from the Official. I have also added Enigma2 sources as an option

I more or less just borrow the code from RemoteChannelStreamConverter.

So DreamOS users can also build bouqets from their other Enigma2 based boxes.

This is handy if you want to stream your sat channels or HW paired channels in your home network

Without the need to setup any tuners.

There are of cause plugins already for this. But for me it's just comfy to open Jedi and do it from there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!