OSCam-ICam problems with dreambox 1/2

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,053 times. The last Post () by lelle24678.

• its dosent Matter wich Icam , from here or from a feed, with every oscam ( icam) is the same problem on the Dream one/two

And there is nobody to have a solution because there was never a log,but now i have one log

Edited 2 times, last by cojo ().

• of corse is the same problem, i try it !!

at some time the Box is Freezing with a sound,belive it or not

Exactly NOW the Box is Freezing with a sound ( with File from 1 Post ) i cant log or something else ,i must restart with Power Button

Edited once, last by cojo ().

• again !

its dosent matter, it happends with ALL ocam icam version, also with the One from here and the configs from here from the First post from samur

only üut my Server in the configs

I try all 2.5/6 Image from newnigma2 over DM with Gp4 or BoxpiratesPanel

here a log from the last time

AND, in the DEB Board we have a lot of user with this problem with Sky Germany, this is the FIRST e2 log we have with this problem over all the time

Edited 3 times, last by cojo ().

• Official Post

Well without posting everything i cant and will not, help.

This what your log should look like

and sly DE

• in my Eyes is the Freezing a E2 problem, not a Config, with wrong configs icam (oscam) dont work but NEVER hear something from Freezing the Box !

So, more importent is the E2 log in first post

• Official Post

in my Eyes is the Freezing a E2 problem, not a Config, with wrong configs icam (oscam) dont work but NEVER hear something from Freezing the Box !

So, more importent is the E2 log in first post

perhaps so, then my suggestion would be try try openATV or a non OE 2.5/6 image.

If it is indeed an image issue, then the devs for those images should have a look. It is not an oscam issue at all then.

I have said it several times before, the icam patch should not be in oscam at all, it should be in the DVB drivers.... then stream relay would not be required at all...

BUT that is not going to happen any time soon, if ever.

• Sorry; a Old OE Image on a Dreambox ONE ??

sorry,never !!

Iread from user they Destroy the Box with a Open Image, there is no official Support for New Dreamboxes

I think too that is a Image problem,but who can i ask ? the next problem, in the Offcial Boards, they dont have a Oscam Support

Edited once, last by cojo ().

• for Downlaod yes but Dreambox is the last Years a NO Suipported Manufacture, so not really interest at Dream and they dont inest that some Boxes destroyd the Bootloader or something.

AND, a couple of Plugins dont work with open Images, there is no support for them.

But that have nothing to do with the E2 Problem with icam and the One

• I have a DM TWO + DreamOS 2.6 beta (latest) and icam is working on Sly DE without problems (as client).

regards

Code
    OSCam: 1.20_svn Build: r11718-798 Compiler: aarch64_cak7-icam_(samur)
  • for Downlaod yes but Dreambox is the last Years a NO Suipported Manufacture, so not really interest at Dream and they dont inest that some Boxes destroyd the Bootloader or something.

AND, a couple of Plugins dont work with open Images, there is no support for them.

But that have nothing to do with the E2 Problem with icam and the One

Hello sorry your Mainboard of Dreambox One have problem

How old is the Box?

Only dvb work for Dream no Radgast

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!