openAtv 7.4 devel Images

There are 734 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 111,211 times. The last Post () by Mahmoud Hussein.

• I know that it can be done that way, but it wouldn't be risky because you have done this very well, but I see that it can be installed via USB mine as I did. The only problem is that I cannot change the password, except only on OPENA TV 7.3 image. That's why I wrote if it is possible to solve it, if possible. This is simpler via USB mine because I see that it is possible to install the image as you did. The problem is the password. I didn't switch to GPT because something wouldn't work. you don't need it.. I don't know, if it works on OPENA 7.3 password, why doesn't it work on these other images if it's not a difficult problem to do it. Greetings

• Captain, I can't install it now via USB mine writes Error downloadung image gemini4.2 Now I can't even install one. I have dreambox two. I can only install OPENATV 7.3. This one is gemini4.2-unstable-OE26-image-dreamtwo- 20230829164341.tar.xz was there before, but now I see that the dates are different. I don't think it matters, but now he can't install any via USB mine. Greetings

• .Captain, where should I insert this script into dreambox two before I start installing the image via USB mine and which folder should I put in order to install the image. I transferred the script to tar.bz2. Should I put it in the OPENA TV 7.3 image or somewhere second. Can you explain to me. Greetings

• I have just installed openatv 7.2 in slot 2 on the Qviart Dual. Telneted into the box and ran the line of code to upgrade as shown below.

wget -O - -q https://feeds2.mynonpublic.com/devel-feed | bash

Everything looks to install correctly and then i have rebooted the box and then gone into the software manager and tried to flash online but the option of 7.4 is not in the feed. Are there any other options.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Correct,because ATV 7.4 Devel is only a test Image for ATV 7.3 and you can only update this via Online Update,not with Online Flash.

Please don´t forget,you must have ATV 7.3 to acitvate the last ATV 7.4 Devel Image,ATV 7.2 don´t have the last Updates becauce out of life.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Correct,because ATV 7.4 Devel is only a test Image for ATV 7.3 and you can only update this via Online Update,not with Online Flash.

Please don´t forget,you must have ATV 7.3 to acitvate the last ATV 7.4 Devel Image,ATV 7.2 don´t have the last Updates becauce out of life.

Thank you for that i did read a number of posts on here and i believed that you could update from 7.2, it looks like i am mistaken and i will sort that problem out later. I shall go to 7.3 and go again. Thank you for your reply.

• That´s was correct with ATV 7.2,but after the 31.05.2023 the support for ATV 7.2 was ended and so with this Image it is not possible to have the last updates.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Captain sorry for asking here, but I don't understand other languages well except Italian (but even there I'm rubbish), :face with tears of joy:

where can I start to put multiboot on my dreambox one with atv?

I've read a bit, but I'm afraid to blend it. :eyes:

I install gpt plugin, and then?

Another question.. if one day I wanted to try to flash a GP4 or other images, could it be done? I understood that it changes the bootloader on dream.

Can you give me some info on this so I can be patient

Thank's :bottle with popping cork:

• Just update my Qviart dual 4k to 7.4. The upgrade seem to hang around 75% but a reboot and a check in the info showed that the image had installed. Installed levi45 addon manager and download vhannable icam motor list and the latest oscam. Insert server lines and everything is working great. This image for the short period i have test it seems fast. Boot times see great. I've just to test it goes into standby ok. All is good. Good work team.

• you must prepe the box read here: https://www.opena.tv/dreambox-…oot-dream.html#post545553

very easy flash openatv 7.3 and follow the info
    after this yur box is GPT ready

the gpt plufin is only need for dreamos and only to switch to other image, but you can use the gpt menu, this dont need the dreamos gpt plugin
    the gpt plugin only support build in slot, and not sdcard slots, for install or backup you must start openatv

• update devel

• i am just not update devel image for 2 days and find now 321 new update

and after do it there are 66 new more :exploding head:

now gradient set to another color by defualt and not as i am doing !!

i try to add the third color but no change

please refer to what can added as this new updates

0.jpg

before updates it display as that

x2.jpg

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!