OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD E2 DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,203 times. The last Post () by gjino.

• Hello, a few days ago I bought such a receiver, and I need your help, the problem is with the DVB-C/T2 channels, I have scanned all the channels and they are in the list of channels, but the problem is opening the channels that are coded. Even though the card is inside the receiver, they do not open except the channels that are free. Nor does it show any note about the card. The cable operator we use, the coding system is Conax. Is it possible that this model did not read this coding system? Please help me with this problem, so that I can stream these channels without problem. Thank you.

• The channels in DVB-S2 work without any problem, the problem is with the channels in DVB-C, in the cable channels. Oscam works without a problem.

dvbs and dvbc are different. Probably You have card for satellite and data are decoded..

If You used operator device for dvb-c probably it has integrated card (data has to be somehow extracted). if external, configure oscam to use this one. o8008 has only one card reader, so you will need other reader (may be other lan card server or usb pcsc/ftdi ..)

or it hamy be oscam problem, which can not "undestard" conax.

type in commandline

oscam_name_you_use -V to chceck if it supports conax.

i checked kitte888 and jej@on, both support

• Be sure to write about which card - which operator it is.

Since it is a box without a CI slot, you need to have a properly configured softcam in it that will "communicate" with this card.

Code
    The cable operator uses codes in the Conax coding system. The problem is that the Octagon sf 8008 card reader does not read this coding system, or some configuration must be done. our DVB-S2 programs work without problems with the latest Oscam. Only cable channels have problems opening. Open ATV 7.3 image is installed on Octagon sf 8008.

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!