Barry Allen and DM900 Clone Question

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 362 times. The last Post () by Dreamboxv2.

• Does Barry Allen allow a clone dm900 to boot genuine images from backup with working tuners ? That is what I thought I had read but although I can get all images to boot fine they are still using the genuine drivers which of course won't work on a clone so no tuners.

Is this a false assumption on my part or am I doing something wrong ?

And yes I have tried loading the flash with many images including working sim2.30 images with working tuners.

Edited 2 times, last by zayden ().

• Does Barry Allen allow a clone dm900 to boot genuine images from backup with working tuners ? That is what I thought I had read but although I can get all images to boot fine they are still using the genuine drivers which of course won't work on a clone so no tuners.

Is this a false assumption on my part or am I doing something wrong ?

And yes I have tried loading the flash with many images including working sim2.30 images with working tuners.

All work fine with clone if u have a empty tuner simply replace lib/module with original images and enjoy everything thing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!