Tuner problem VU+ Duo2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 710 times. The last Post () by ghuss.

• Dear

I have Tuner problem VU+ Duo2

4 Quad LNB's connected to 3 DISEqC with 3 cables A, B and C

Cables A and B connected to Vu+ Duo2 tuners A and B

Cable C is conected to Edison Receiver. Say Tuner C

For many years while any tuner is in use or recording , the two other tuners work properly i could browse and record , some times multiple recording on two tuners, still all channels on the third tuner are working properly.

For the last year

When one tuner is in use the other two tuners do not work properly many channels on all LNBs becomes week or fail to tune or signal disappears regardless of the polarity or high , medium low frequencies, Few channels on all LNBs still working.

I have tested each tuner alone works perfectly with the other 2 tuners off or disconnected, which indicate that tuner, cable, DISEqC amd LNB's are fine.

Tested tuner A equal to tuner b , still same problem.

some times when say tuner a is ni use recording tuner B lags alot for tunining.

I am suspecting the DISEqC's or the cables, considering to change for new. :thinking face:

Any clues.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!