OSCam with CCCam reader freezes every 10 seconds exactly

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,042 times. The last Post () by polla123.

• Hi all, I using OSCam on a PC with one CCCam line from a local provider. The line is stable, ECM OK is always 100% and I can watch TV for hours without any minimal freeze. But, most of the times, when I start OSCam, the image freezes for a bit every 10 seconds, exactly 10, it is not random. I can see on the log that ECM are retrieved every 15 seconds more or less, and it's like the image freezes before the next ECM update. What I have to do to fix it is change the inactivitytimeout, reconnecttimeout and cccreconnect properties from 2,2,2000 to 4,4,4000, for example, or 5,5,5000, and the next time from 5 to 2 or whatever. Changing these values and restarting a few times seems to work for me, but maybe these properties has nothing to do.

Is this a known bug? Is there something wrong with my configuration? I'm using latest version r11718-798 under Windows, and here's my config:

oscam.server

BTW, what the hell is that second "emulator" reader that is autogenerated??

Thanks!

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • I just tried compiling myself for Linux and running it from it and the exact same thing happens. So I guess is not something with the Windows binary.

EDIT

Also, forgot to mention, I'm using dvbapiNET with DVBViewer on a PC (Windows 10). In case that info is useful.

Edited once, last by polla123 ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!