Iptv behavior Dreambox 920 ;any hints for improving

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 830 times. The last Post () by ddinc.

• As Dreambox is primarily for cardsharing with iptv I have quite few glitches.

Have to reboot once a day,some channels don't clear sometimes but clear with xstream....etc

Is there some config to improve iptv reception ?

• Official Post

It all depend of what image is used. If DreamOS based image then there is no ServiceApp

If you use an Open* Image ServiceApp is available from the feeds.

How do you setup your IPTV ???

What plugins do you use and of cause what image is flashed on to your dm920

• Official Post

What kind of IPTV are you talking about ???

If it's Xtream Code IPTV where you have a enigma2 script to load your bouquets

I suggest you have a look at JediMakerXtream instead.

In the plugin you find some settings you can try like serviceTypes

• .The best thing is to install E-Channelizer and make your favorite list and put all your favorite channels that you want, of course, put the icon where it needs to be and organize everything nicely and that's it. You always have your list if you want to install some Image to test.

• Official Post

Ok then I would suggest that you try E-Channelizer instead of dreamboxEDIT.

Not that it's anything wrong with dreamboxEDIT.

But E-Channelizer is better adapted to arrange and edit your IPTV bouquets.

And..... This kind of IPTV never get any better then what the provider side is giving.

If some streams work and others are freezing. Either address it with your provider or get a new and better one.

There are plenty of crappy providers out there. I have gone through plenty of them and still have not found one that works flawless :zany face:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Thanks.I don’t have any issue with creating bouquets or assigning icons etc.

Yes,the provieder is mostly the culprit.

But I still don’t get why a reboot or restarting the modem solves 80% of the problems.

Anyway thanks for the answers.

BTW:I could not use e channelizer effectively.

Probably my problem

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!