Annoying bug on OpenMips for Gigablue 800HD Solo

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 921 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Is there a member of the openmips team on this forum or does anybody know where i can contact them?

There is a bug that appeared on my Gigablue 800HD Solo shortly after the second update release of OpenMips which is driving me nuts as i cant seem to rectify the issue.

The issue is that the image doesn't appear to take into account daylight savings in the UK. It worked fine on the first release, but every release afterwards my clock has always shown time according to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) not British Summer Time (BST) meaning its an hour behind.

If you set it +1hr it sets the clock to european summer time whch is 1hr ahead of UK british summer time (BST) so its no better and just as annoying.

I have also noticed that my Avermedia Volor Black DVB-T stick doesn't work on any release other than the first one.

I have now installed the first release back onto my Gibablue as it works perfectly. These issues also appear if you try to upgarde the image from the download server.

Its still in my opinion the best image available at the moment and everything else with the image is fantastic, its just those two bugs which is preventing me from updating the image.

Can anyone help with these issues?

Nano

• Same file thats in the Openmips image unfortunately, but thanks for trying. I think its just going to be a case of waiting it out until the images get better for this box. Failing that i'll have to buy another Vu+ :haha:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!