Can’t change portal setting screen on Amiko box

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 802 times. The last Post () by Vokhel.

• Hey guys, I hope are all doing well. I have an iptv box of Amiko Mira X HiS1000 which has been working perfectly so far. Now my iptv provider is down and i would like to change to a different one. I noticed that I couldn’t change the username and url in the portal settings of the amiko box to make this happen. Also, doing a firmware upgrade or restoring the box back to factory settings didn’t help. I am really hoping if there is someone who could explain what I should do to add the username, password and xtream url of my new iptv provider so I can watch tv again. Thank you very much!

• master G

Approved the thread.

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!