Multistream 9E

There are 48 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,264 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Code
    Hello guys
    I'm trying to tune TVSAT channels at 9E with a GIGABLUE QUAD 4K without success
    I loaded the latest Vhannibal settings, but as soon as i tune on a multistream TVSAT channel, it gives me 0% signal
    The signal is instead present and of good quality on the other channels not in multistream
    The image I use is the OPENATV 7.1 in multiboot
    The factory decoder "should" already be equipped with 2 DVBSX tuners
    Do you have any suggestions that can help me?
    Thank you
    CVD

Edited once, last by cvd ().

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Hi

The multistream channels on 9e will not clear reasons being they are same format as cable channels I think..

I see the same as you it says multistream but they do not clear on 9e, If you have 5w then the Italian & French multistream do clear fine. This tells me that there some error with the settings saying they clear on sat 9e when they do not.

Vhannibal settings multistream will work on 5w but no idea why they do not clear on 9e This I have tested with VU uno4k hd & Zgemma H7s so guessing you have the same problem with the Gigablue Quad 4k receiver.

regards Talks.

Edited once, last by Talks ().

• Code
    Hello guys
    I loaded the latest Vhannibal settings, but as soon as i tune on a multistream TVSAT channel, it gives me 0% signal
    The signal is instead present and of good quality on the other channels not in multistream
    Thank you
    CVD

It's not a matter of image. The problem is that GIGABLUE QUAD 4K has an S2 tuner and not S2X. So you can't download multistream channels.

• Yes, i mean TVSAT Italian Channels
    I live in Bergamo, Italy
    Thank you

For me VHannibal's Motor Settings is OK in southern Italy for both bouquets national DTT and regional DTT , i have zgemma h9s and Octagon SF8008 and no problems with multistream.

Ops Drini73 gave you the right answer

• Code
    Hello guys
    Thank you
    CVD

It's not a matter of image. The problem is that GIGABLUE QUAD 4K has an S2 tuner and not S2X. So you can't download multistream channels.

Sorry but GIGABLUE QUAD is provided by factory, with n° 2 tuners DVBS2X

I live in Bergamo, Italy
    Thank you

For me VHannibal's Motor Settings is OK in southern Italy for both bouquets national DTT and regional DTT , i have zgemma h9s and Octagon SF8008 and no problems with multistream.

the matter is about reception of TVSAT By satelite un position 9E in multistream, not by DTT

I live in Bergamo, Italy
    Thank you

the matter is about reception of TVSAT By satelite un position 9E in multistream, not by DTT

Tivusat is only on Hotbird at 13.0 East , at 9.0 East there are Multistream channels they are meant for Italian DTT and are mainly from Mediaset , Rai channels are at 5.0 W , now your receiver GIGABLUE QUAD 4K hasnt a S2x tuner that is optional , you have to buy and install it so will clear Multistream channels... have a look at this page

h**ps://store.gigablue.de/4k-receiver/gigablue-uhd-quad-4k/gigablue-uhd-quad-4k.html

• Please take a look at the same page you posted in section Technische Daten

pasted-from-clipboard.png

The decoder, has 2 Factory DVBS2X Tuners
    And as you can see from this Photo the chipset is 45308X that is for DVBS2X

?thumbnail=1

• HI,

I bought the GigaBlu UE including multistrim and I had to repurchase the separate tuners that didn't work with yours,

I practically sacrificed the terrestrial tuners to have the multistrim working,

i think the ones on the mainbord board is not suitable for multistrim.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • or they screw you in the tab where you order...

when ordering, the customer looks for the multistrim voice but then you have to add the various options separated by the initial cost...

it's like buying a mobile phone for 20 euros and then having to pay for the applications at a later time when you turn it on you get nothing 0zero of 0zero and each application costs 30 euros... you only know this after it arrives at your home ...is absolutely not right.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Here we are with the reply of Gigablue:

"Yes, I know that. S2x only works with an additional tuner.

with the built-in later when drivers are ready "

The tuners built-in Tuners are DVB2SX but the driivers are not redy, yet!

• What a rip-off! But having paid that price I wouldn't mind buying an extra tuner! But you can always if you want rescind the purchase I hope...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!