MultiStalker-Pro

There are 1,136 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 265,533 times. The last Post () by corpina.

• Lorsque nous appuyons sur le bouton bleu pour afficher la liste des plugins, Openpli 8.3 se bloque

Merci beaucoup cher Ziko pour vos efforts

STB model ?

See:

• please ziko , if you can multstalkerpro for arm64 .

thanks.

This is already here on the forum.

For box Arm (Py 2.7 images) is this version = enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.0+git17+3e81926-r0_armv7ahf-neon.ipk

For box Arm (Py 3.11 images) is this version = enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.0+git16+ab1d5a0-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk

For box MIPs (old images) is this version = enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.0+git17+3e81926-r0_mips32el.ipk

• it keep crashing everytime i change the channels or get connection lost when i have to manual reset selecting between stb servers often then crash more again after every 15min long playing into the program by not resetting on its own like original multi-stalker you made , not sure why rewrite the program when it was working fine in the past? even though epg guide is working finally on this version now...just can't win them all i guess...either working Epg or stable connection by EoF resets....majority free stb keys on this forum not gonna have great setup to begin with is where i connecting to is big question its gonna be stable enough in my end...iptv is not greatest idea in my honest opinion, i rather like have satellites that doesn't use my internet connection for programming i watch, i hope someday they take advantage on the sky and beam entire iptv program by signal than relying on internet data that have too many eyes on this now. Now i rather stick with multistalker 1.5 for meanwhile until this pro version gets working again

• Hello to the attention of Zico

For me on demo zgemma H9s2 + openpli 8.3 image with enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro-1-0-git17-3e81926-r0-all-ipk no problem all works fine.

On the other hand with official dreambox 500HD demo + openpli11.2 image with enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro-1.0+git17+3e81926-r0.mips32el-ipk the EPG does not work and the green button + up and down arrow key bug despite the correction made by changing the plugin.py file.

• you can also switch between channels with left/right keys

it keep crashing everytime i change the channels or get connection lost when i have to manual reset selecting between stb servers often then crash more again after every 15min long playing into the program by not resetting on its own like original multi-stalker you made , not sure why rewrite the program when it was working fine in the past? even though epg guide is working finally on this version now...just can't win them all i guess...either working Epg or stable connection by EoF resets....majority free stb keys on this forum not gonna have great setup to begin with is where i connecting to is big question its gonna be stable enough in my end...iptv is not greatest idea in my honest opinion, i rather like have satellites that doesn't use my internet connection for programming i watch, i hope someday they take advantage on the sky and beam entire iptv program by signal than relying on internet data that have too many eyes on this now. Now i rather stick with multistalker 1.5 for meanwhile until this pro version gets working again

without the crash file i cannot do anything

• Hello everyone, first of all thank you Ziko for this wonderful plugin, everything is fine but I noticed a certain slowness in the vod loading unlike the old multi stalker 1.5 which is much faster, tested on different images ( openatv, openbh, pure2. ..), surely there will be updates, but I wanted to share my consideration, my dec is Uclan Ustym 4k pro.

Thank you all and have a nice day

• Thanks to Ziko for the great work AND to demosat for the fixing!!! Works great on my H92S

• that im my vu+ solo2

calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro:

* python-cryptography *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro.

root@vusolo2:~#

• that im my vu+ solo2

calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro:

* python-cryptography *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro.

root@vusolo2:~#

try to install from dreamsat panel without dependencies

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!