MultiStalker-Pro

There are 1,032 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 243,470 times. The last Post () by ziko.

• hi not working in egami 10 .05

calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro:

* libc6 (>= 2.39+git0+6d1e3fb07b) *

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro.

calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro:

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro.

Next Egami update, it will work for you.

To me in Egami 10.5 rv2 Work fine (the last version of multistalkerpro)

you can use telnet code to bypass dependencies until update libc6 package to 2.39 as madhouse mention

opkg install --force-depends /tmp/*.ipk

• yes, the installation was correct but the plug in works badly when you try to change the channel channel it doesn't let you choose the new one

• :exploding head: Thanks for the amazing work ziko !! If u can add xtream code / m3u someday <3 i will appreciate it

for now im only focusing on portals

explain more

• the plug in installs, but I can't move through the channel bouquets

• We would be very grateful if you could prepare a MIPSEL compatible version for Python 3.12 and Python 3.11 :crossed fingers:

• Hi, ican't install MultiStaler-Pro on my Zgemma H7S (EGAMI 10.5)

Quote from beps hi not working in egami 10 .05

you can use telnet code to bypass dependencies until update libc6 package to 2.39 as madhouse mention

opkg install --force-depends /tmp/*.ipk

due to an incompatible library you have to bypass it in my case it doesn't work well the plug in is installed but I can't move within the channel bouquets while on openatv 7.4 it works great

• Thanks, but dont work on Egami 10.5, only egami 10.4. is ok.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!