MultiStalker-Pro

There are 1,042 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 245,618 times. The last Post () by ziko.

• There are so many versions of Multistalker 1.1 PRO that Im already confused....

Can anyone tel me wat the latest version of Multistalker 1.1 PRO for an box Octagon SF8008 4K and the OpenATV 7.4 image or Egami 10.5 Rv2?

Thanks

• I have installed 2 different FW versions: Open BH 5.4.001 and Open Vix 6.5.002 Ok. Unfortunately it does not support Vietnamese like version 1.1.git34. Anyway, I still thank the developer for supporting the Different image versions 🥰🥰🥰

• Vu Zero 4K

Gigablue Trio 4K

it's important what image you use in your receivers, the architecture of the processors is arm, so see above

I installed Multistalker from the feed on the zero4k with openatv 7.4.

Live TV starts and plays but the VoD films don't.

This is for Vu Zero 4K or?

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/259824-enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro-1-1-git143-b0ff57a-r0-armv7ahf-neon-i/

• First , we thank our wonderful developer for this wonderful work and always progress in good health and happiness

after trying version python 3.9.

In order to be able to install plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.1 on version python 3.9

It is best for you to transfer the necessary files and plugins manually through a program DCC, after unzip the files using the program 7-ZIP. I have done this. as in the picture. Just follow the file path.

Screenshot_1.png

1_0_1_8_32_64_DCA0000_0_0_0_20240403213903.jpg

1_0_1_8_32_64_DCA0000_0_0_0_20240403213924.jpg

screenshot_20240403214043.jpg

screenshot_20240403214111.jpg

1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_20240403214209.jpg

Attached are the required files for PY3.9 ARM Openpli

846839748.gif

• Hi,

Thanks for your work Ziko.

Problem with architecture ipk for STB edision os mio 4k+

• Hi Ziko,

great 😍

Can you tell me please when I can also view Series and will it be possible to add facorite series to Dav Folder, please?

I miss that on every app for enigma2

• I have installed 2 different FW versions: Open BH 5.4.001 and Open Vix 6.5.002 Ok. Unfortunately it does not support Vietnamese like version 1.1.git34. Anyway, I still thank the developer for supporting the Different image versions 🥰🥰🥰

if the language is supported by the image it will show up in the subtitles language settings.

yes its possible with new version please read the thread.

• it is possible to add more colors if you want in the json colors file located in

Code
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiStalkerPro/assets/skins/colors.json

restart enigma and the color will appear in settings

screenshot_20240404134749.png

if you have my other plugin IPaudiopro, the plugin will play the theme song of the tv show like plex but if you didnt like the theme song played by the plugin or its not available you can add your own version from a direct link in the json file located in

Code
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiStalkerPro/themes.json

in this format and the title should match the serie title from tmdb

• Yesterday I tested it and the older version ran on the Vu Zero 4k Live Tv without any problems

Today I wanted to test further and I never get a connection

enigma2-plugin-extensions-multi-stalkerpro_1.1+git48+e614afa0+e614afa76c-r0_cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4.ipk

Failed to load Providers

I also noticed that when I start Multistalker Pro and go to Live / Vod / TV Shows / Account Details or Portals, it says URL / MAC address as it should, I go out immediately or save with the green button, nothing happens.

But when I press the OK button it does > in front of the URL / MAC, is that correct?

• The problem is not just caused by the plugin

You may have been banned from IPTV after multiple tests.

Usually the ban issue is a temporary problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!