MultiStalker Pro - discussion & support

There are 1,447 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 322,258 times. The last Post () by jobedir.

• Ive already tried installing multistalkerpro in several versions of OpenPli Develop but it always gives an error

• check again

enigma2/lib/gdi/grc.cpp at develop · OpenPLi/enigma2
    Framebuffer based frontend for DVB functions on Linux settop boxes - OpenPLi/enigma2
    github.com

enigma2/lib/gdi/grc.h at develop · OpenPLi/enigma2
    Framebuffer based frontend for DVB functions on Linux settop boxes - OpenPLi/enigma2
    github.com

enigma2/lib/gui/elistboxcontent.h at develop · OpenPLi/enigma2
    github.com
  • ziko

Thanks, but that's not all. There's more. Some examples of missing msgid "":

etc.

• In development, now everything is ok, with the file I created arm_all and the libraries in the image, as well as that you have your 3 recommended links. Fix for widget skins.

image_2024_05_05T16_16_19_826Z.pngimage_2024_05_05T16_17_42_310Z.png

• ziko

Thanks, but that's not all. There's more. Some examples of missing msgid "":

etc.

yes the plugin is not 100% fully translated

• zko

all work. .eccept when select a movie.. have a crash

• try well, I have atv 7.4, python version 3.12.2 is perfect

ok thank you, I think I need to reinstall a clean image, there are conflicts with the various plugins, kodi, e2iplayer and other stalker....

New installation with a clean image on my Octagon 8008 and openatv 7.4 and it still doesn't work, too bad, I succeeded with pure 2, I'm giving up on openatv....thanks...

• Thanks to the developers for the continuous updates, thanks. can this place be translated please? The movie description is just perfect, especially the special effects movie name.

0009.jpg

• kashmir that is really strange.

I have the same box, and I installed it on already used for a while oatv latest 7.4 image, and I also just tried for test purposes on a clean image.

It works fine on both cases without any modifications.

Why don't you take full backups of your images and try the latest recovery image?

• try well, I have atv 7.4, python version 3.12.2 is perfect

ok thank you, I think I need to reinstall a clean image, there are conflicts with the various plugins, kodi, e2iplayer and other stalker....

New installation with a clean image on my Octagon 8008 and openatv 7.4 and it still doesn't work, too bad, I succeeded with pure 2, I'm giving up on openatv....thanks...

its really hard to help here you need to share some logs during the installation

ziko , too bad that subscene is dead :(

Is there any chance that at some point in the future you can implement the same feature from another subs website?

Because it was really really cool 😎..

And.... Thank you again Great work.

yes work already started yesterday but it will be available by the end of this month as im really busy currently.

this is the replacement of Subscene. to access its services, you'll need to create an account to obtain an API key.

Subdl: Download Movie subtitles in any language!

• Thank you very much dear friend Ziko; I didn't want to bore you with my installation problem, it probably comes from my device, I installed it on my second octagon 8008mini and it worked flawlessly the first time.....I don't know what's happening to my octagon8008, but many plugins have become uninstallable in multiboot....Superb work and a big thank you to you....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!