MultiStalker-Pro

There are 1,145 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 270,076 times. The last Post () by saalty.

• Thank you ziko. The Chinese version of the source code you gave has been added. Now 85% of the Chinese version is still not perfect. If I have time to set the subtitles and release the Chinese source code, it will be perfect. Thank you again.

Provide your perfect Chinese version, thank you

1.png 2.jpg

Thanks. I don’t know why, but the entry you added seems to be untranslated. It’s still the same. It seems the entry is wrong.

你把缺少的直接加在enigma2.po,就可以完全汉化了.不用再插间里面汉化,在enigma2.po里面也是可以的,你试试.

• On ZGemma H9.2H, Open Spa last update, MS 1.1. don't installs. It says: platform not supported. But it's an Armv7, python 3.11... Why not???

I tried to install both the ARM and OpenAtv versions... Nothing to do: in one case it says missing library lib6 (but it exists) in the other missing python 3.9 (but python 3.11 is installed). Even force installation or ignoring dependencies doesn't help.. Some ideas?

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

Edited 3 times, last by saragusa ().

• Post by kashmir ().

This post was deleted by master G: Off topic and not constructive ().
  • Post by Warder ().

This post was deleted by master G: Off topic and not constructive. ().
  • Post by kashmir ().

This post was deleted by master G: Off topic and not constructive. ().
  • On atv 7.4 python 3.12.2 (image that I use mainly) multistalkerpro works perfect then coder ziko really did a wonderful job...as usual I insert my customizations that I always carry with me...I want a touch of personalization. .always with the consent of the coder ... whom I thank ...

• It will be nice if you can share your customizations ..

• Good work... If

you could give It to us..regards

• Try this;

Code
    wget -q "install --force-depends" https://dreambox4u.com/emilnabil237/plugins/MultiStalkerPro/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

...= will be ''il237/plugins/Mul ''

P.S;This command checks the image, completes the deficiencies and installs MultiStalker.

Hi. I have tried your command but there's something wrong with it, this is what it returns:

root@sf8008:~# wget -q "install --force-depends" https://dreambox4u.com/emilnab…tiStalkerPro/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

wget: bad address 'install --force-depends'

root@sf8008:~#

EDIT:
    I guess my mistake is that that line is for dreambox but I have an Octagon SF8008.
    I am not good at codes, is there an equivalent for my box that you know guys?
    Thanks

• @Bella Italia

Octagon + latest version of OpenATV 7.4/7.5.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• I didn't send it because it was waiting for a response from the coder...that's why...as he gives me ok I put ipk...for installation...without his authorization I don't put anything...I only did the Ziko plugin some mods...in graphics...nothing special...maybe when it's online I'll read everything as soon as it gives me ok I'll post it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!