PurE2 7.3 - Public beta

There are 147 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,587 times. The last Post () by haldborg.

• Dear valued users,

We are thrilled to announce the public beta release of PurE2 v7.3, our latest Enigma2, with python3 support. Today marks a significant milestone for our small team, as it represents the culmination of countless hours of dedication, hard work, and sacrifices. We stand before you with immense pride, knowing that we have poured our hearts and souls into creating an exceptional software experience.

PurE2 v7.3 is the result of our relentless pursuit of excellence, and we are excited to share it with you. While we acknowledge that perfection is an ongoing journey, we want to assure you that we are committed to continuously improving our software. Your feedback and support are invaluable to us, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to address any outstanding issues. Rest assured, we are determined to resolve them "on the fly" in the upcoming period.

We understand that a project of this magnitude relies not only on our passion but also on the practical aspects of its existence. The servers that power PurE2 are essential for its smooth operation, and maintaining them comes at a cost. We kindly request that anyone who appreciates our work and effort consider making a donation to support our endeavors. Your generosity will contribute to the sustainability and growth of PurE2, ensuring that we can continue delivering the high-quality experience you deserve. For any donations please contact admins of the forum.

In addition to financial contributions, we encourage active participation within our community. Share your thoughts, suggestions, and ideas on our forums and engage with fellow users. Collaboration and collective knowledge are the driving forces behind innovation, and we believe in the power of an inclusive and supportive community.

As we embark on this public beta phase, we want to express our heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for joining us on this journey. We value your trust, and we remain committed to pushing boundaries, enhancing features, and refining the PurE2 experience. Together, we can create something truly remarkable.

Thank you for your continued support, dedication, and belief in our vision. Let's embark on this exciting new chapter together and shape the future of PurE2!

With warm regards,

The PurE2 Team

Downloads:

pur-e2.club/OU/images/index.php?dir=7.3

pure2-logo.png

Edit:

Attention!

To fully enjoy the improved features and stability of PurE2 v7.3, please refrain from using old backups, settings, or configurations from version 6.5. A clean installation will ensure optimal performance.

• master G

Added the Label Latest News
  • if Team allow me to mod The skin by adding poster via xtraevent , i will share it

- adding poster and parental on infobar

- change second infobar to prove second event as firset info for first event description & adding genre, banner poster, parental

- add poster to channel selection

if Team would add function on Estuary config to on/off poster will be Great

1.jpg

2.1.jpg

3.1.jpg

• if Team allow me to mod The skin by adding poster via xtraevent , i will share it

Yes, we allow.

But as we want to kept Infobar/channel selection as it is (at least for now), you can make it in the second infobar. You can remove weather widgets to get more blank space, make two events with two posters (now and next). After you finish name the screen "SecondInfobarPoster".

This approach is something new which i want to test (without extra panels, etc...) and i can't guarantee that will work, so If everything goes right i will add your screen to the EstuaryConfig as an additional option for the SecondInfobar screen.

In fact i am sending you SecondInfobar, without widgets, only with now event, clock, date. So you can remove whatever you want, just please keep original roster, at least down part.

• All thanks to you and the team for accepting the modifications to this wonderful skin

The possibility of developing the introduction of aesthetic additions such as posters, banners, backdrop and evaluation through the skin settings was explored

ok, let's began The new project .... i follow your advice as start by SecondInfobar_Poster

i do 4 styles you can choose from what you see suitable

1- SecondInfoBar_P

change THE second infobar to covered Next event description as alternative first infobar cover display NOW event discription ...

added poster, parental, stars, banner, Genre

2.jpg

2- SecondInfobarPoster 2P

By 2 poster for now & next event - parental - stars - weather for the day

- (special render for display icon for Genre from (Jamry developer & icon design from zelda77) Which I have exclusive and authority to use them if you like we can add to the skin

1.1.jpg

3- SecondInfobarPoster B

By 2 Bacdrop for now & next event - Genre

3.jpg

4- SecondInfobarPoster B+
    By 2 Bacdrop for now & next event - Genre - Imdb rating & Director , Actors

3.6.jpg

isa if i have time will add more next days

My greetings

• how did you show biko master posters

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!