openATV 7.3 USB Image for Original Box

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,249 times. The last Post () by Panda555.

• In the Logs settings, I temporarily turned on Enable debug log, so I'm attaching it here. I hope it helps you. I not expert for logs , but maybe is problem in EPGImport (by Dorik 1972) ?

Code
    09:34:57.4552 [EPGImport] autostart (0) occured at Wed Apr  6 09:34:57 2033
    09:34:57.4584 [EPGImport] WakeUpTime now set to Thu Jan  1 00:59:59 1970 (now=Wed Apr  6 09:34:57 2033)
  • I ran into some problems using image. Specifically with frequency scanning 11512H 30000 3/4 Eutelsat 16E. I changed Inversion, FEC, pilot and scanned Network scan, but I don't get channel names. Why is this happening?. Does it matter because the old Openatv 5.1 is in the background (flash)? I previously had Openpli 11.3 installed and there was no problem with the specified frequency.

Successfully scanned on the 12th attempt :D

Occasional show names from ONID-016E

capture_003_05122023_181921.png

Edited once, last by EnoSat ().

• Captain

After installing the image, the swap is located in /root with a size of 128 MB. I would like to increase the size to 512 MB, but in the Swap manager settings in the image I can't do anything. The path is /dev/sda2 which I can't change as well as the size. Please can you tell me how to do it. Thank you.

• New user here, just bought an used DM800HD SE and i think i want to flash this image, but not sure where to start.

The current info in the menu says

DM800SE_ssl84b_sim2_by_www.sat4fun.co.uk imagerelease 3.2.1. 2012-05-02

So i guess 12 year old image of something.

So where do i start? i used to own Dreambox back in the early 2000's

• This image is only for original box with sim card A8P , SSL84. I don't know if is possible to buy sim A8P card

and put into your box , or try to find here on forum some newer images for your box with sim2 card ( clone models ).

• This image is only for original box with sim card A8P , SSL84. I don't know if is possible to buy sim A8P card

and put into your box , or try to find here on forum some newer images for your box with sim2 card ( clone models ).

No, the A8P are gone at least since 5 years...

Only sim that supports the latest drivers for the DM800HDse, is the Japhar Sim. Otherwise the clone drivers are from 2013... 9 years ago.

TS

• Code
    I completed the procedure. The image works. The problem is that it doesn't let me install any type of plugin

Ho completato la procedura. L'immagine funziona. Il problmea è che non mi fa installare alcun tipo di plugin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!