openATV 7.3 USB Image for Original Box

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,982 times. The last Post () by ah_1st.

• You talk about BIOS or... the console/FTP/Telnet/SSH ? That's two completely different things...

BIOS:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Linux Console/FTP/Telnet/SSH

pasted-from-clipboard.png

TS

• ah_1st

I'm succesfully installed Oatv 7.3 in usb stick and change bios in my DM800SE. The procedure is the same for your box.

At first , did you install Oatv 5.1 in flash how is explained in the first post ? Maybe it looks complicated , but isn't .

I will try to help.

• i change the boot to usb but the installation did not complete successfully i used 1 gb flash drive and it says there no enough space .

after when i try to enter the bios again to change the boot to the box to start again with another 4 Gb flash drive it refuse to enter the bios again

please help

• Password settings can sometimes be problematic and a connection refusal error appears (Error:146). I solved that problem with telnet, so do it like this. After the installation is complete, restart the box, remove the USB stick and change the bios to USB boot.When you change the Primary Boot Source to usb, you have to manually enter below [/autoexec_dm800se.bat, because it is not added automatically. This is very important. Then you go to Exit, Save Settings and Reboot in bios.First you have to solve the password and connect to FTP.The password is the same for telnet.Read the instructions again and look at all the screenshots in the first post if you did everything right.

About FTP, go to Network > Network Services and check if is FTP in 'Enabled' mode.

PS

By the way, I installed the image on a 16Gb usb stick.

For password and connect to FTP do it next.

Code
    Enter IP in Telnet
    Click Open
    At the prompt type root hit enter
    Now type passwd hit enter
    type your new password hit enter
    at prompt type password again hit enter.

Login is always root and my pwd is dreambox in FTP tool.
  • thanks dear

thanks too much dear

i do the steps correctly three or four times befor

now it works with 4 Gb flash

but the 1 Gb flash did not work it says no enough space

but it will be nice if we have it insalled on 1 gb flash

thanks too much to the team

and thanks to all who help me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!