Issues with installing any plugins on my Gigablue X34K

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,204 times. The last Post () by vrasidas.

• Hi all,

I’ve tried multiple images and re flashes but I can’t fix this error I get every time I try and install an plugin:

* opkg_lock: Could not lock /run/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily unavailable. * opkg_cmd_exec: Command failed to capture privilege lock: Resource temporarily unavailable.

Any ideas? OpenATV and team blue latest builds are giving me this error

• Hey. I’m using version 7.2 of teamBlue Enigma and I was using the latest build from openATV on Tuesday.

When I run the opkg update via terminal, I get the error

Code
    opkg_lock: Could not lock /run/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily una
    vailable.                                                             * opkg_cmd_exec: Command failed to capture privilege lock: Resource temporarily unavailable.    
  • Same problem here my friend using openatv, openfr and teamblue tha same issue.I noticed it 15 days ago. I can't install any plugin from feeďs only via telnet. The same error as yours, i don't know what happened..

• Small OT>

I wonder why GB abandoned the X34K model... Was it a VU+ Zero 4K clone and they ended it there?

It's a very cheap receiver with an FBC head and I'm surprised why you can't buy it anywhere anymore.

I've had it for two years and I still can't find a stable system, can you recommend something?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!