Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!

There are 266 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,913 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• streamlinkproxy didn't start anymore this morning. See the error start message.

Why did you update the streamlink library from the image feed? What does streamlinkproxy have to do with it if your hands are "playful"

You have updated the streamlink library from the image feed you are using. On the image feed, OpenATV team, updated this library from GiyHub... On GitHub, programmers of streamlink lib made changes to the library code without making sure that these changes did not break half of the code logic and made most of the plugins inoperative in stramlink library .... At the same time, you post in this thread of the topic, saying that the streamlinkproxy plugin is to blame :beaming face with smiling eyes: ... What is the logic? If you updated the streamlink library to a NOT working version of it, what does this plugin have to do with it?

• UPDATE

Excluded from the selection of available "muxed-stream" that requires ffmpeg transcoding. You can use YouTube VOD links the same as youtube LIVE ... Redownload ipk from the first post and install it with --force-reinstall parameter

p.s. youtube VOD broadcast start is not as fast as youtube LIVE. Have patience.

• streamlinkproxy didn't start anymore this morning. See the error start message.

Why did you update the streamlink library from the image feed? What does streamlinkproxy have to do with it if your hands are "playful"

You have updated the streamlink library from the image feed you are using. On the image feed, OpenATV team, updated this library from GiyHub... On GitHub, programmers of streamlink lib made changes to the library code without making sure that these changes did not break half of the code logic and made most of the plugins inoperative in stramlink library .... At the same time, you post in this thread of the topic, saying that the streamlinkproxy plugin is to blame :beaming face with smiling eyes: ... What is the logic? If you updated the streamlink library to a NOT working version of it, what does this plugin have to do with it?

Why I did the update? Because.... lol. But I didn't blame the plugin in this case. I saw that was a streamlink problem.

Btw, the bug is known, a new version is available but not sure it solve the problem, I compiled it myself but not yet tested. A lot of users have streamlink and streamlinksrv broken and so streamlinkproxy, like I read in oatv forum. The tar in my previous post solve the problem. For users, just be careful to do a chown if user/group are different from root:root.

• Btw, the bug is known, a new version is available but not sure it solve the problem, I compiled myself but not yet tested. A lot of users have streamlink and streamlinksrv broken and so streamlinkproxy, like I read in oatv forum. The tar in my previous post solve the problem. For users, just be careful to do a chown if user/group are different from root:root.

Let's not waste my time. I know 100% what is wrong with the streamlink library. I looked at the changes on GitHub in session.py and the functionality of passing parameters to the streamlink.plugin were fundamentally changed there ... At the same time, the palgins themselves must also be corrected in connection with these changes. As soon as that is corrected - everything will work for everyone

I read streamlink library code, not fantasies and conjectures in user correspondence on the OpenATV forum

Install this update - RE: Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only! and everything will work for you as before.

• UPDATE

Excluded from the selection of available "muxed-stream" that requires ffmpeg transcoding. You can use YouTube VOD links the same as youtube LIVE ... Redownload ipk from the first post and install it with --force-reinstall parameter

p.s. youtube VOD broadcast start is not as fast as youtube LIVE. Have patience.

Thanks for the update and the locked streamlink library to avoid bad changes. Just one question, is this update done just to add improvements for youtube and co? In fact currently for my part, only Youtube and Dailymotion streams are ok, not test each plugin of course. But for france.tv none of the e2 reader are able to get stable streams for these channels. Blackscreen or sound desinchronization. The streams themselves have no problems when I watch them using the provider interface or chromecast, no lag, no sound problems. So disappointed but I had to go back to unofficial streams.

• when I watch them using the provider interface or chromecast, no lag, no sound problems

use " the provider interface" .... I have something to do in life other than how to "swarm" in the code of everything. I don't analyze the entire streamlink code... Difficulties must be dealt with as they come, and not to look for them so that later it is not clear why to overcome

• If you don't want feedback, keep your devs for you, don't share them.

Why should I waste my time explaining that the 40 lines of streamlinkproxy plugin code have nothing to do with your claims... Write them on the streamlink library branch - https://github.com/streamlink/streamlink/issues

Write there that when using such and such a plugin with streams['best'].open(), the data stream generated in https://github.com/streamlink/…eamlink/stream/stream.py# L54 has out of sync or "black" screen and your other thoughts

I do not intend to engage in educational programs and waste my time on those who do not understand what, why, and where.

don't share them.

Don't use them... ok?

• Pepsik, one of the most unpleasant and aggressive developers on the net.

You prefer to copy streamlinksrv rather than collaborate with devs, simply because you are unable to get along with others. Nice mentality. Keep alone. I'm immediately stoping using this plagiarism.

Few days ago you say about me I was "stupid" because I spoke about streamlink, for you it was a "gag".... you just didn't know the existence of the project. Few days later you found that this project is a great projet. But never, oh no never you do apologize for your inappropriate remarks.

Edited 3 times, last by jeepcook ().

• You prefer to copy streamlinksrv rather than collaborate with devs

Before you write nonsense - compare the source texts ... If you do not see the difference between 200 (proxy) and 600 (srv) lines of source text, then what should I discuss with you after that

Few days ago you say about me I was "stupid" because I spoke about streamlink, for you it was a "gag".... **** But never, oh no never you do apologize for your inappropriate remarks.

Re-read our correspondence and delve into its essence ... what you asked about, how, and what .... You weren't asking about the streamlink project, but about "why streamlink:// "URLs" don't work in URL-parser" ... Although I don’t see the point in this ... You still didn’t understand anything in any of my posts to you

Nice mentality. Keep alone. I'm immediately stoping using this plagiarism.

Снимок экрана 2023-07-05 в 07.17.28.png

Although, what difference does it make to you?

Pepsik, one of the most unpleasant and aggressive developers on the net.

I'm not a 100-dollar bill to like everyone, and I don't even want to be it

If someone tries to write "smart" phrases (terms or definitions) without understanding what they are about, then why should I be silent and agree? If I try, as it seems to me intelligibly, to explain the absurdity of these posts, and the opponent does not hear and does not understand either from the first or from the 10th time and continues to fantasize, then should I consider this opponent in a conversation as a "standard of intelligence"?

Let's forbid the smart to think, so as not to offend the feelings of the stupid! (God forbid you to take it personally)

GOOD LUCK!

• But never, oh no never you do apologize for your inappropriate remarks.

Снимок экрана 2023-07-05 в 07.49.30.png

From this post - RE: Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only! and 4 posts before :yawning face:

Some of us have a very short memory ... or a desire to pass off fantasies as reality ... I can make a few more screenshots from my posts with you with similar confessions of my mistakes or stupidity ... Notice when you really write about the case, I always admit that I was wrong and correct everything at your request. Just once again carefully and unbiasedly re-read our correspondence with you.

• But for france.tv none of the e2 reader are able to get stable streams for these channels. Blackscreen or sound desinchronization.

Especially for my French friend and opponent in everything... The first post is an updated version with the newest version of the streamlink library (nightly) from GiyHub with fixies of "out of sync" :smiling face with sunglasses:

tested on

Code
    #EXTINF:-1 group-title="LiveTV", France 2 (france.tv)                                                                                   
    http://localhost:8088/https://www.france.tv/france-2/direct.html                                                                        
    #EXTINF:-1 group-title="LiveTV", en-direct (francetvinfo.fr)                                                                            
    https://www.francetvinfo.fr/en-direct/tv.html

I'm waiting for criticism :grinning face with smiling eyes: and opinion that the streamlinkproxy "plagiarized" code of 40 lines is to blame for everything

• just testing France channels are without audio

could you advise with command for telnet - need use to see "streamlinkproxy" processing

1) Use exteplayer3!!!!

2) What are you going to watch? how is the stream from ffmpeg cut into chunks?

p.s. Do you also think that I did NOT check these two "sites" before writing a post and updating the version in the first post?

VID_20230705_111204.mp4

Do you hear French?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!