Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!

There are 266 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 27,953 times. The last Post () by pepsik.

• Official Post

jeepcook This OT of this thread you can have this discussion for free here:

linuxsat-support.com/thread/152302/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• I have finally download and install the new v1.1 of streamlinkwrapper mod and I have this error on france.tv channels.

exemple for France 5 (channel is working with streamlinkproxy)

Do you really understand the difference in functionality between proxy and wrapper ?

For the last 100500 times, I explain!

1) Proxy

Gets a given link to a web page from a "player", gets a link to a video using the streamlink library, reads the stream using the received link to the video, and relays the stream to the player.

2) wrapper

Gets the given link to a web page from the "player", gets a link to a video using the streamlink library, and returns the given link to your "player" ...

Do you feel the difference at this stage? Do you understand the difference between the terms "stream" (returns proxy ) and "url-link" (returns wrapper)? If yes, then go to the next paragraph.

The code for getting a link to the video is ABSOLUTELY the same for prxoy and for wrapper .... LETTER FOR LETTER ... both here and there getting links is limited to the following video "formats" - 'hls', 'hls-multi', 'http' ....

"MuxedHLSStream" - FORCEDLY excluded from the possible options because it requires ffmpeg video transcoding and, therefore, if you use the latest versions of proxy or wrapper, then there can be no errors like you have on the screen

And finally ... This topic thread is hardly a service for checking the "operability" of the add-on plugins of the streamlink library you use ... If you think that there are errors in the proxy or wrapper - then provide the LOG of where it is visible, and not a description of the streamlink library errors ... Neither I nor the proxy or wrapper plugins have anything to do with the streamlink library code

For example, this is how the France5 log looks like

Where you can see that the error occurs in the streamlink library !!!! Which does NOT return a link to the broadcast to the player !!!! AND THERE ARE NO ERRORS in the wrapper code

• OK I understand your answer and thanks for the arrow :nerd face: . But I have the last version of your devs and only them, nothing else. And I have this error.

We are not in the same situation. The error you have is normal, you have timeouts, it's because you're out of the UE (country_code=UA), and the laws in UE allow providers to block streams in this case.

I do these tests only to obtain the errors from streamlink to give them to the pluzz plugin dev. Nothing else. Yesterday you gave me a code to add to the S99streamlinkproxy script but I have no error. So I'm doing other tests.

I think I will give up and stop to waste my time. After all, I have non official working streams.. But I found streamlink "fun" to have official streams.

• I do these tests only to obtain the errors from streamlink to give them to the pluzz plugin dev. Nothing else.

What does this thread have to do with this? There is a section for this - https://github.com/streamlink/streamlink/issues ... there write your "researches"!!!!

And you don’t need to copy-paste the developers’ answers from there, passing them off as your own, as is the case with the Windows version, posting them in this topic thread

• I do these tests only to obtain the errors from streamlink to give them to the pluzz plugin dev. Nothing else.

What does this thread have to do with this? There is a section for this - https://github.com/streamlink/streamlink/issues ... there write your "researches"!!!!

I already open an issue there. But I have to give some details to the dev.

Edit: I will stop using these tools. I have too many problems with them. Just using official streamlinkwrapper when it will be repaired. So I stop to pollute this thread.

Edited once, last by jeepcook ().

• I already open an issue there. But I have to give some details to the dev.

You ??? You are trying to get these details from me for the second day !!! To repost them later in the developers thread... Please - DON'T WASTE MY TIME...

By the way now France 2

Code
    #SERVICE 5002:0:1:676d:6672:726d:1010101:0:0:0:http%3a//localhost%3a8088/https%3a//www.france.tv/france-2/direct.html                                          
    #DESCRIPTION France 2 (france.tv)

works fine through proxy .... remember I wrote to you yesterday - RE: Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only! (second paragraph)

Снимок экрана 2023-07-07 в 09.33.20.png

Neither the proxy code nor the streamlink library code has changed ... Therefore, the video on the site exists in several versions, some of which are NOT PROCESSED by the streamlink library or, perhaps, for certain programs there are geolocation restrictions and instead of video I get an error of not being able to receive video due to my location

VID_20230707_093603.mp4

Or do you, a sinful thing, think that the same python code works differently yesterday and today? :beaming face with smiling eyes:

• I already open an issue there. But I have to give some details to the dev.

You ??? You are trying to get these details from me for the second day !!! To repost them later in the developers thread... Please - DON'T WASTE MY TIME...

As usually you're saying nonsense.... And you're showing you real face... Hope your behaviour is only yours and the people in your country are not so agressive because in this case you can stay where you are and stop to cry.....

• As usually you're saying nonsense.... And you're showing you real face... Hope your behaviour is only yours and the people in your country are not so agressive because in this case you can stay where you are and stop to cry.....

You are going in circles ... It's time to come up with some new arguments

. If you think that there are errors in the proxy or wrapper - then provide the LOG of where it is visible, and not a description of the streamlink library errors ... Neither I nor the proxy or wrapper plugins have anything to do with the streamlink library code

GOOD LUCK! No log - no problems!

• GOOD LUCK!

Like we say in France "Il vaut mieux demander au bon dieu qu'à ses saints", the official team has solved all the problems, no more blackscreens or sound synchronization bugs.

I've compiled the latest packages and they are available on the official thread on the OpenATV forum. I will not post them here.

So now streamlinkproxy is dead for me, I'll not using it anymore.

Here is my "good luck".....

Edited once, last by jeepcook ().

• An interesting alternative to the SL.

And SL Configurator by j00zek, which is still far from reaching this level and such functionality.

After short tests:

Live YT channels cut, same with single YT videos.

Audio and video desynchronization in streams supported by streamlink plugins.

Not all links work in SLP which work flawlessly in the original streamlink wrapper or server.

The image appears much faster using wrappers than SLP. The only advantage is that it is faster compared to the streamink server, the difference is a few seconds.

Having installed SL or SL Configurator by j00zek, this plugin is at odds with previously owned ones.

If it's a mod why is it using the standard port 8088.

At this point you don't give a choice either your SLP or the original or another mod.

And I want to have both and the opportunity to test or use both solutions

Can't it be changed to use the original streamlink server and streamlink proxy.

Unless the goal is to eliminate other solutions, including the original ones, in order to implement the only right one.

Since there is such an improved PY code and others, wow, it's strange that everything that worked in the original SL version doesn't work.

An interesting alternative that needs further refinement.

Fingers crossed and good luck.

Oh yes, I forgot about the examples for a friend from UA.

Examples please

NewTv NA ŻYWO
    www.youtube.com

https://stream.tvp.pl/?channel_id=44418549 - it's even an image here.

there is no audio only.

Greetings from PL and I wish you success in what you do.

Convince me why I should use your solution.

OCTAGON SF8008, OATV 7.3, OPLI 9, Black Harmony

Edited 5 times, last by azman26 ().

• The image appears much faster using wrappers than SLP.

The reason - is described in a few posts above... If you understand the difference between "wrapper" and "proxy/srv"

If it's a mod why is it using the standard port 8088.

For the same reason as any other "server" - because it is a standard ... not because any other plugin uses it :)

Can't it be changed to use the original streamlink server and streamlink proxy.

You can change the start of the "miniserver" to any port you want (within reason)... Replace as you wish and restart "proxy"

Code
    def start():                                                                                                                                                   
            HOST, PORT = "", 8088 

Oh yes, I forgot about the examples for a friend from UA.

Examples please

What should I do. with these examples if they work for me? Moreover, what do they have to do with the "proxy" code?

Снимок экрана 2023-07-09 в 07.39.47.pngСнимок экрана 2023-07-09 в 07.39.56.png

Convince me why I should use your solution.

For what? Everything works for you with a different solution =) I just think that there is no need to use 580 lines of python code if everything can be written in 200 lines ... I also think that passing parameters for add-on plugins of the streamlink library is much easier than creating some more separate "configuration" files and more or less correct implementation of chunked HTTP streaming - https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc…2#field.transfer-encoding

Audio and video desynchronization in streams supported by streamlink plugins.

Not all links work in SLP which work flawlessly in the original streamlink wrapper or server.

1) Try to reinstall streamlinkproxy from this post - Streamlinkproxy Python3 Only!, the problem of desynchronization of audio and video for some broadcasts is solved there

2) This is a purely subjective opinion ... it all depends on the "player" that you use ... the same stream that the streamlink library "gives" can't be different for SLP or SLS

• Slightly changed the logic in the "proxy" and "wrapper" code to select the best stream found by streamlink library... now we do not use the "best" that it offers, but we ourselves are looking for the best from existing ones ... The fact is that there are cases when streamlink may not return "best" at all or return "best-unfiltered" or neither ... therefore, we "say goodbye" to their algorithm for selecting the best stream from those found and use our own version ... Now we always take from the proposed options the stream with the highest resolution of all existing ones and exclude from the selection any that relate to 'MuxedStream' .... 'MuxedStream' use ffmpeg transcoding for video and are dumb on sat-boxes due to a banal lack of hardware resources for ffmpeg transcoding

p.s. corrected the ustvnow.py plugin in the streamlink library itself, or rather the URL-template, so that it works now as should

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!