0B01 HBO not updating

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 916 times. The last Post () by pinokio0.

• Hi All,

I have a 0B01 conax Polish card for 13e which gives me TVP, C+ , Eleven sport and HBO movie pack, however HBO will not update on the 1st of the month. I have to request a refresh to be sent to the card which recently does not seem to work. All the other packs update no problem. Anyone else have this problem.

• Try leaving the whole night on that channel and don't turn off the receiver and maybe it will open the HBO channel for you. Another option is to insert the card into the original receiver and leave it on that channel and see if it will open HBO for you.

• I understood you ok. Maybe something changed in the system, I don't know. Maybe someone here can help you, but in any case, put it on the HBO channel and try to leave it overnight, then you'll see if anything happens, if not, I hope it will someone help you. Greetings!

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!