System reboots daily at 13.04

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 512 times. The last Post () by Steve PK.

• Hi all, my duo2 is running OBH 5.1.012.

Every day at 13.04 the interface reboots, not a full reboot.

Can't find out why, no timers are on, only a Cron Timer (not a clue what it is, assume its automatically in the system)

Any ideas why it's doing this or where to look.

Thanks

• have you got any files in

/etc/cron.d

/etc/cron.daily

/etc/cron.monthly

/etc/cron.weekly

the main cron folder is

/etc/cron/crontabs/root

is there anything in that root file

Lots of plugins use auto timers to update things.
    Autobouquet maker has an update timer. if installed check the settings
    Epg-importer has an update timer. if installed check the settings
    Have you made sure your epg is set to be saved to external. You could be getting out of memory issues otherwise.

My plugins xstreamity, jedimakerxtream, visual weather have an update timer. if any installed check the settings

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• thanks.. I am away on hols now, will check when I am back.

Thanks for the reply, I do have a weather app and XE installed, no timer in XE that I know of, ABM AND EPG'S do it at 6am so i never see it, I will check the Dir's you mentioned..

Thank

SPK.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!