☆ New update From Team Nitro ✬ DesertFHD ✬

There are 68 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,762 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• TeamNitro skin is provide Skin DesertFHD BY New design, touches ☆ 2023 ☆ from the designer Ahmed Al-Iraqi and the scripts of the developer @kimo1987

:christmas tree: :christmas tree: Happy New year 2023 to all the management staff and members :christmas tree: :christmas tree:

Thanks to our distinguished developers for the continuous and continuous support of the Nitro Team so that the works come out with the lowest errors and the greatest compatibility as we wish full combatable with all open source images

fairbird for developing, compatible and upgrading the components to work properly on the latest versions of the image python and is credited with making the weather work through the first version of nitro plugins.

LinuxCode My brother Bahaa for the continued development, promotion and updates of the two plugins

@RedouaneTM My brother, on the compatibility of components to work on different images, and he intends to show the update for versions in the plugin

And of course, basically developer digiteng who provide us the xtraEvent and developed posterX component so that we can enjoy the aesthetics of skins

And I hope that we do not forget all the credit from all the developers, and they are many in developing the components of the skins in the first place ....

As they are open source components, they have been added and modified by the team to meet the requirements of the designs service on the team’s skins.

T.png

The skin contains gradual additions and changes to the colors & depend on both xtraevent at first and poster-x as second

The default skin is (Desert FHD) inspired by the golden color of the desert sands -- the rest of the skins can be accessed through TeamNitro plugin

ღ (Blue Navy)ღ Inspired by the colors of the navy uniform, with a gradient and a mixture of blue

ღ (Dream Night)ღ Gradient combination of brown with black

ღ(Moon Surface)ღ Inspired by the surface of the moon

ღ(Forest Night)ღ Inspired by the night of the forest with a mixture of pink and black colors

◈ Each skin has a different fingerprint with its design, colors, location of the coding data and channel data

◈ The weather has been added to the info bar as a standalone .... It does not require installing the two weather plugins and only needs to make the settings by choosing your city through the two plugins

By following the steps:

Login to the TeamNitro plugin, then go to the MSNweather weather feature

Menu button - blue

Find your city location at the bottom

Select Yes to send the converter to its path

Press the green button to save

After restarting, you will find the weather showing correctly on the info bar

Screenshots

Respectively

Desert FHD ▷▶▷▶▷▶▷ Blue Navy ▶▷▶▷▶▷▶▷ Dream Night ▶▷▶▷▶▷▶▷ Moon Surface ▶▷▶▷▶▷▶▷ Forest Night

Infobar

infobar.png

The second infobar

2_infobar.png

Channel selection list

channel selection.png

main menu

munu.png

Vertical EPG

v-epg.png

Quick EPG

Q_epg.png

Telnet link for download

Code
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/biko-73/TeamNitro/main/script/installerDs.sh -O - | /bin/sh
  • biko , excellent and greatly respected , Thanks to all brothers who contributed in one way or the other in creating this excellent skin and therefore making linuxsat one of the best sat forums , many thanks to all admins as well as all contributors . I'm taking this opportunity to wish you all Happy new year 2023. and lastly how do we make the poster to show like in NitroFHD? or how do get to TeamNitro plugin to make changes , mainly the screen resolution.

• telnet doesn't work on windows 11

Yes; Telnet working on Windows 11.

Ekran görüntüsü 2022-12-31 101909.jpg

1.jpg

SONY 4K TV/Vu + Ultimo 4K/Dreambox 8000 PVR/HD Dreambox 920 4K/Vu + DUO 4K SE

PIONEER VSX 921 SAUND 4K                                                                     GaLaTaSaRaY

The information given in the forum is for trial purposes and the responsibility belongs to the user.

Edited once, last by aTa*** ().

• how do we make the poster to show like in NitroFHD? or how do get to TeamNitro plugin to make changes , mainly the screen resolution.

Plugin will installed by default when get any team skin

and from plugin you can download any other team skin

how do we make the poster to show like in NitroFHD? or how do get to TeamNitro plugin to make changes , mainly the screen resolution.

Plugin will installed by default when get any team skin

and from plugin you can download any other team skin

On my box the plugin doesn't installed by default , you can't find TN plugin on plugin browser but you canonly on GUi setting , on GUI SKIN there you find DesertFHD but there you can only choose your desired skin . posters doesn't show like in your skin preview pictures above. hope there can be a solution for that.

• happy new year my loyal brother bassin as u know ur script didn't work with i'm very sad that i can't enjoy with this perfect skin therefor i beg you to give me the both skins in ipk version

dear brother script working fine.

if you are using OpenPli. then yes are right you face issue with command.

to fix this issue you need to update enigma-tool

from. DreamSatPanel..

after tools update you can execute command. and it will work. 1672496481523.png1672496486806.png

happy new year my loyal brother bassin as u know ur script didn't work with i'm very sad that i can't enjoy with this perfect skin therefor i beg you to give me the both skins in ipk version

• thanks a lot for this superb skin.

how can i set weather location?

i try to change weather location msn+menu+blue button+search+select city +save(green button) +restart

but skin still shows Hamburg's weather.

the following lines from settings file.

image: OpenATV 7.2 device: zgemma h9 twin

Code
    config.plugins.weathermsn.city=Afyon,Türkiye,Afyon
    config.plugins.weathermsn.menu=yes
    config.plugins.WeatherPlugin.Entry.0.city=Afyon
    config.plugins.WeatherPlugin.Entry.0.weatherlocationcode=wc:TUXX0046
    config.plugins.WeatherPlugin.entrycount=1

Viasat History_20221231203854-hamburg.jpg

Edited once, last by linux515: image info ().

• Thank you so much.

mission completed.

happy new year to everyone.Star_20221231222622---.jpg

Star_20221231222909-----.jpg

• On my box the plugin doesn't installed by default , you can't find TN plugin on plugin browser but you can only on GUi setting , on GUI SKIN there you find DesertFHD but there you can only choose your desired skin . posters doesn't show like in your skin preview pictures above. hope there can be a solution for that.

what image used, please reinstall from telnet via putty and copy installation progress then send it here to me to see

• Extraevent do not choose the dir

So it's useless to use the skin if you don't make it work .... useless to put last extraevent if it doesn't work on py3

1.jpg 2.jpg

This issue you faced not from skin it from image, notice opatv 7.x have this problem

fix

use code , after entering your api keys and adjusting the correct settings for the plugins, make a backup from the settings to use it on any other images

Backup (xtraEvent)

Code
    WORD='xtraEvent'; BACKUP='/tmp/settings_backup_xtraEvent'; grep $WORD '/etc/enigma2/settings' > $BACKUP

The bacab file you will find in the tmp path, transfer it and keep it on the hard disk to restore it to any image

Restore (xtraEvent)

Code
    WORD='xtraEvent'; BACKUP='/hdd/xtraEvent_Backup/settings_backup_xtraEvent'; SETF='/etc/enigma2/settings'; TF='/tmp/tmpFile'; grep -v $WORD $SETF > $TF && cat $BACKUP >> $TF && init 4 && sleep 3 && mv -f $TF $SETF && init 3

Create a folder on the HDD with the name (xtraEvent_Backup) and put the file in it

The code is set by default to recover from the hard disk (hdd), if you have a flash memory and not a hard disk, replace the recovery code with the word (hdd) with the word (usb)

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!