[Plugin] AccuWeather

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,921 times. The last Post () by casteddus.

• Official Post

Copy one line at a time then press enter. Not all three lines at once.

• Hello everyone, in particular biko, I wanted to inform the developer of the plugin in question that with the latest version of openaATV7.3 or with the latest available updates the plugin crashes.
    Also tested on the Zgemma H9 combo decoder or on the Mutant-HD51 decoder with the same image as the plugin, same skin, same system configuration, the plugin worked until the January software versions, but after carrying out the updates in February/March, the plugin stopped working generating the system crash always with the same error: "[ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap object at 0xab3b7f90>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)".

Can you find a possible solution to resolve the problem? Thank you.

I attach the error log of two different decoders. Thank you.

Greetings.

ZGemma-H9.2H-SE:

20240308-201005-enigma2-crash.log

Mutant-HD51:

20240309-113510-enigma2-crash.log

• all the credit is for developer vasiliks & support from Lululla

yes there is issue on last new images which need for fix

i am just upload the plugin by smart script to download and installed easily by telnet

• all the credit is for developer vasiliks & support from Lululla

yes there is issue on last new images which need for fix

i am just upload the plugin by smart script to download and installed easily by telnet

Ok, thanks for your kind reply biko , I hope the developers ( vasiliks  Lululla ) have been made aware of the plugin issues and are working to fix them.
    I await your news on the plugin fix, thanks.
    Greetings.

• Where is my name written for support??

• Where is my name written for support??

As far as I remember, you have modified the control files so that the dependences package are installed for the plugin auto, no need to manual codes via telnet...

Python 2

opkg update

opkg install python-requests

opkg install python-beautifulsoup4

Python 3

opkg update

opkg install python3-requests

opkg install python3-beautifulsoup4

No additional meaning intended....

if you want i will edit what previous written

• Hi biko , the dependencies are both installed, but the app still doesn't work in both oATV7.3 and oATV7.4.
    Surely you need to fix the program to work on pyt-3.11.2 than on pyt-3.12.2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!