Red Tiger T3000 forever North America

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 732 times. The last Post () by ms8.

• I just got the Tiger t3000 forever it won't play powervu channels even with Quality at 99 it almost plays stops and starts I think the problem is I can't set NTSC it all we goes back to PAL at 4096 x 2160. fta and biss works great. put I can't find a contact for Red Tiger so they can try and fix the problem can someone contact Tiger for me or give me the contact. Thanks

• Hi , I have a tv that plays pal so I can see fta and biss put powervu locks up. I think because I can't set NTSC to the right resolution it take to much power my wegoo is the same way have to set to 1080p for powervu to work 4k won't work so I think it's a software problem. Thanks

• hi..i have received my ird..last 3 day. Is work fine biss few second....very great set up to ntsc is ok with jack in receiver dont use yellow rca cable to video mine use red rca.. i have buy tiger one million v3 ...have erased all satellite in memory...i put new sat add...a add 1 transponder with fec..is fast blind scan.. i m to near mtl.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!