Password problem for Dreambox 7020 HD (OPENATV 7.3 image) with FileZilla program

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,709 times. The last Post () by pinokio0.

• Hello, managers and dear friends, my Dreambox 7020HD is installed with OPENATV 7.3 image. No matter what I do, I can't connect to Dreambox with FileZilla. I even saved my desired password both through Dream and Image and through RUN and Telnet, but still FileZilla does not accept the new password. Please help me what should I do to solve my problem. I am waiting for your answer dear friends.

• see pictures

same subject

last time i gave

Openatv 7.3 or 7.4 has no connection issues

change password

saddle if you can't

Have someone with enigma2 knowledge do it

I will not reply to this topic on any other site.

Kind regards

Siehe Fotos

gleiches Thema

Das letzte Mal habe ich gegeben

Openatv 7.3 oder 7.4 hat keine Verbindungsprobleme

Kennwort ändern

Sattel, wenn du nicht kannst

Lassen Sie es von jemandem mit Enigma2-Kenntnissen durchführen

Ich werde auf keiner anderen Seite auf dieses Thema antworten.

Mit freundlichen Grüße

resimlere bakın

aynı konuyu

son kere verdim

openatv 7.3 veya 7.4 te bağlantı sorunu yoktur

şifre değiştirin

eyer sizler yapamıyorsaniz

enigma2 bilgisi olan bir kişiye yaptırın

başka bu sitede bu konuya cevap vermiyecem

saygılarımla

This topic is the same as this topic.

Dieses Thema ist dasselbe wie dieses Thema.

bu konu ile bu konu aynı

Problem with openatv 7.3 - Page 2 - OpenATV - Linux Satellite Support Community (linuxsat-support.com)

• Nexx45, I see that you are writing again how to install the password. You wrote nicely, as I did before. It is not the same dreambox 900hd and dreambox 720 hd. You have to separate those things a little. You insist that it can, but now we don't know with Enigma 2 and you know. I've been working with enigma 2 since 2003 when the dreambox 700s just came out. I don't think you even knew what a dreambox was then. So don't say things in advance if you're not familiar. It's so hard to change the password heh , of course it's not difficult if Opena TV is done properly like other images. How can you change the password on every image, but on Opena TV you can't. Opena TV for dreambox two I change the password without any problem. So you have to to separate some things that your dreambox and his dreambox 720hd and mine are not the same. Regards

• Nexx45, I see that you are writing again how to install the password. You wrote nicely, as I did before. It is not the same dreambox 900hd and dreambox 720 hd. You have to separate those things a little. You insist that it can, but now we don't know with Enigma 2 and you know. I've been working with enigma 2 since 2003 when the dreambox 700s just came out. I don't think you even knew what a dreambox was then. So don't say things in advance if you're not familiar. It's so hard to change the password heh , of course it's not difficult if Opena TV is done properly like other images. How can you change the password on every image, but on Opena TV you can't. Opena TV for dreambox two I change the password without any problem. So you have to to separate some things that your dreambox and his dreambox 720hd and mine are not the same. Regards

dreambox 7020 hd is a long gone machine for now

it's a fact

Whatever you do in dreambox 7020 hd, you know like your name that it breaks the broadcasts.

is it true is it true

All HD machines except dreambox 820 and 7080 have completed their era.

I don't understand what you are arguing about

now they destroyed including dreambox 900 and 920 4k machine

new software destroyed by dreamos

this is clear and precise information

There is no software backup and support, including dreambox one and two, which are currently on the market.

Dreambox lover is a miracle for now, so it's impossible

Including the articles on the market that we have read so far

can you understand the problems now

Even though I gave you a picture, you still couldn't enter the password.

you explain it yourself in your article on this page

Even if dreambox seven is on the market right now, it means nothing if there is no software backup.

do you realize there are no bacup images

I won't have another letter for you

Kind regards

Die Dreambox 7020 HD ist vorerst eine längst verschwundene Maschine

es ist eine Tatsache

Was auch immer Sie mit der Dreambox 7020 HD tun, Sie wissen wie Ihr Name, dass es die Übertragungen unterbricht.

ist es wahr, ist es wahr?

Alle HD-Geräte außer Dreambox 820 und 7080 haben ihre Ära abgeschlossen.

Ich verstehe nicht, worüber Sie streiten

Jetzt zerstörten sie einschließlich der Dreambox 900 und der 4K-Maschine 920

Neue Software von Dreamos zerstört

Das sind klare und präzise Informationen

Es gibt kein Software-Backup und keinen Support, einschließlich Dreambox eins und zwei, die derzeit auf dem Markt sind.

Dreambox-Liebhaber ist vorerst ein Wunder, also ist es unmöglich

Einschließlich der Artikel zum Markt, die wir bisher gelesen haben

Können Sie die Probleme jetzt verstehen?

Obwohl ich Ihnen ein Bild gegeben habe, konnten Sie das Passwort immer noch nicht eingeben.

Sie erklären es selbst in Ihrem Artikel auf dieser Seite

Selbst wenn Dreambox Seven gerade auf dem Markt ist, bedeutet es nichts, wenn kein Software-Backup vorhanden ist.

Ist Ihnen klar, dass es keine Sicherungsbilder gibt?

Ich werde keinen weiteren Brief für dich haben

Mit freundlichen Grüße

dreambox 7020 hd şuan için çoktan yok olmuş bir makinedir

bu bir gerçektir

dreambox 7020 hd de ne yaparsanız yapın yayınları parçaladığını adınız gibi bilirsiniz

doğrumudur doğrudur

dreambox 820 ve 7080 harici bütün hd makineler devrini tamamlamıştır

neyi tartışıyorsunuz onu anlamıyorum

şuan dreambox 900 ve 920 4k makinenin dahil yok ettiler

yeni yazılım dreamos tarafından yok

bu açık ve kesin bir bilgidir

şuan piyasada olan dreambox one ve two da dahil yazılım backup ve destek yok

dreambox seven çıkması şuan için bir mucizedir yani imkansızdır

şuana kadar okuduğumuz piyasada olan yazılarda dahil

şuan anlaya bildinizmi sorunları

resimli verdiğim halde daha hala yapamadınız şifre girmesini

kendinizde bunu açıklıyorsunuz bu sayfadaki yazınızda

şuan dreambox seven dahil çıksa piyasada olsa yazılım backup olmadığı taktirde hiç bir anlamı yoktur

bacup imajlar yok farkındamısınız

size başka yazım olmayacak

saygılarımla

on this page dreambox 900 and 920 and one and two

I gave their software

software not available

are you aware now

what I want to mean

the problem is big

auf dieser Seite Dreambox 900 und 920 sowie eins und zwei

Ich habe ihre Software gegeben

Software nicht verfügbar

Bist du dir jetzt bewusst?

was ich meinen möchte

das Problem ist groß

bu sayfada dreambox 900 ve 920 ve one ve two

yazılımlarını verdim

yazılımlar piyasada yok

sizler farkındamısınız şuan

ne demek istediğimi

problem büyük

dreamboxupdate.com is closed.. - Dreambox General Support - Linux Satellite Support Community (linuxsat-support.com)

• .Nexx45 hahaha, then don't talk about how the password can be changed on dreambox 720 hd when you see that it can't. You don't need to talk to me about Enigma 2. If that's the case, why does Opena TV for dreambox 720 hd get thrown out if it doesn't work. No. it should be thrown out if you can't change the password. You yourself say that it is not a priority. When we don't know that these are the old dreambox 720hd. Hehe, that's another thing. I just want to tell you that don't claim that it can be done change the password when it can't. You don't need to write a lot so that your computer doesn't get too tired. We know all that, but one thing, I don't know why they throw out something that doesn't work. :thumbsdown:

• Hello managers and dear friends, sorry for bothering you again. Regarding my problem with Dreambox 7020hd with OpenATV 7.3 image, I stated above.
    I changed the password through Dream and telnet, but I can only connect to Dream through telnet (I put the picture below). But I can't enter Dreambox through filezilla. Is there a way to solve the problem of logging into Dreambox through telnet?
    Help me please.

• When you enter a new password, this password must be the same which you use in your ftp tool. My pwd is always the same ( dreambox )

in my Total Commander and the same pwd I entered in Password Settings in image . Also , you must be connected on net when you

enter the new pwd. My box is dm800se with patched OpenAtv 7.3 image.

• Panda555, that's not a problem. The problem is in Opena TV 7.3 for dreambox 720hd. That box you have is not the same, and if it works for you, it doesn't mean that it works on all different receivers, changing the password. I change it on dreambox two and on other receivers without problems but the problem is the dreambox 720hd, my friend. So it's not a problem how to change the password, it's a problem with their drivers that they installed incorrectly on the dreambox 720hd

• Panda555, that's not a problem. The problem is in Opena TV 7.3 for dreambox 720hd. That box you have is not the same, and if it works for you, it doesn't mean that it works on all different receivers, changing the password. I change it on dreambox two and on other receivers without problems but the problem is the dreambox 720hd, my friend. So it's not a problem how to change the password, it's a problem with their drivers that they installed incorrectly on the dreambox 720hd

Hello, our dear friend's words are absolutely correct. The problem is the Dreambox 7020hd. Because I did all the methods that the managers and dear friends said. But none of them answer. The only solution is to completely change the image and use another image. Of course, the other way is for the openAtv image developer group to apply changes in image 7.3 to solve this problem. thank you

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!