video freeze, sound is ok but only when lan cable is connected

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 376 times. The last Post () by cichykacik.

• I have an annoying issue I can't solve: when the device is connected to the Internet with a LAN cable I get continuous video freezes on all sat channels but also when i play video from a USB flash drive which is plugged into the device. Continuous means every 4/5 seconds the image freezes for 1 second and then goes on. The freeze is ONLY video, not audio.

This happens with all main images (OpenAtv, OpenPli, and OpenVix).

If I disconnect the LAN cable, the issue immediately disappears.

If someone else has a similar problem? How I can resolve it?

• cichykacik

Changed the title of the thread from “video freeze, sound is ok but only when ethener is connected” to “video freeze, sound is ok but only when lan cable is connected”.
  • master G

Approved the thread.
  • it turns out that it is something with my router asus rt-ax55, when I plug WAN directly into the box then it works fine. but when the router is between WAN and box then freezing appears.

anyway i do not understand why...

Zgemma H11S Support Forum - Linux Enigma2 DVB-S2X 4K UHD Quad Core Satellite & IPTV Box

Download Zgemma H11S 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, & OpenPLi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!