backup-OpenPli8.3-h7-20230809_1131_con ciplus_piterfree

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,345 times. The last Post () by piterfree.

• backup-OpenPli8.3-h7-20230809_1131_con ciplus_piterfree

Vhannibal E2 Dual Feeds 13_19

softcam.oscam-emu...183D+183E
    softcam.oscam_183E_HD

BackupSuite
    Bitrate
    CCcamInfo
    Ciplushelper x zetagemma
    DreamExplorer
    FootOnSat
    FullBackup
    IPTVPlayer
    JediMakerXtream
    NGsetting
    tvaddon
    tvManager
    MountManager
    ServiceApp

skins-madmax-impossible-pli_2.3
    skins-pd1loi-hd-night_7.0

test ok Cam TvSat Nera
    test ok Cam TvSat WeCam

1 backup-openpli8.3-release-h7-20230809_1131
    2 backup x usb

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/M8pkzYpa#xj0pCcvQsXcNVvjRQNUiaTQgkgMmZHCEsDs2Z_d46rE

lo fatto in modo tradizionale percio' cambi anche il caricamento del backup

NB: per metter il backup

(1)

mettere ultima immagine OpenPli e da plugin scaricare solo BackupSuite, alla fine

riavviare il box.

(2)

come si accende il deco andare in plugin premere su BackupSuite premere ok andare

con tasto blu Ripristina backup premere ok cerca dove e' messa la cartella

in USB o HHD ed individuare la cartella H7 e pigiare sul tasto verde

iniziare il Flesch

ti chiedera' se fare i due file Standard ( rootfs.tar.bz2 + kernel.bin).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

done in the traditional way so you also change the loading of the backup

NB: to put the backup

(1)

put last OpenPli image and from plugin download only BackupSuite, at the end

restart the box.

(2)

as you turn on the deco go to plugins press on BackupSuite press ok to go

with blue button Restore backup press ok search where the folder is placed

in USB or HHD and locate the H7 folder and press the green button

start the flesh

it will ask you whether to make the two Standard files ( rootfs.tar.bz2 + kernel.bin).

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Hi all , or a zgemma h7s i tried to install the image it reboots and then gets stuck on boot , anyone have an idea what it is?

A thousand thanks

:Translate:

• HI,

if you did the procedure described above by me ... you only messed up the soft and not the kernel

both must be done, otherwise it happens as described,

you will have to reload or via Multiboot

or download soft via the web and then redo the procedure... it never crashes that decoder has seven lives like cats.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • Good morning

unfortunately I can not install img. when it restarts dec hangs on boot ?

so i have to reinstall everything.

Thank you

• and it doesn't ask whether to make the two Standard files ( rootfs.tar.bz2 + kernel.bin). but only unzip ?

• and it doesn't ask whether to make the two Standard files ( rootfs.tar.bz2 + kernel.bin). but only unzip ?

do unpack it and maybe he will see it then to install it...???

• exactly (if I'm not mistaken there are 2 backups, one for multiboot and the other single from usb and from recovery mode you can load it...read on the web how to install image on H7..H9...they work the same way.

done in the traditional way so you also change the loading of the backup

NB: to put the backup

(1)

put last OpenPli image and from plugin download only BackupSuite, at the end

restart the box.

(2)

as you turn on the deco go to plugins press on BackupSuite press ok to go

with blue button Restore backup press ok search where the folder is placed

in USB or HHD and locate the H7 folder and press the green button

start the flesh

it will ask you whether to make the two Standard files ( rootfs.tar.bz2 + kernel.bin).

• Code
    you can't because you don't do soft multiboot
    search the web for how to install image for multiboot.

I have a curiosity ... what image do you have if Atv or OpenPli ... if you Atv means that you have never been installed I guess on that decoder.

• Hi, I installed the image but the Cam TvSat WeCam doesn't recognize it and it's a Zgemma h7s, is there a manipulation to do? Is it the oscam that updates the 183e card?, thank you very much

• ok... you don't want to go all the way see well above the Cam it's oval and you have to touch it well that the upper door deforms a little bit otherwise it should be filed.

ok...non ti va' fino infondo vedi bene sopra la Cam e' ovale e tocca devi spingerla bene che si deforma un pochino lo sportello superiore se no' va' limato.

• e' ormai vechiotto lo fatto ma e' fermo...li...non ricordo quando lo fatto.

It's already old but it's still there... I don't remember when it was done.

• ce' solo quella in giro

se da' problemi sono solo i plugin che non sono compatibili ed il setting che va' spesse volte...una volta installati tramite vhannibal setting si deve per forza fare anche una scansione completa dei dati che si anno a disposizione...che se ce' qualche pid video non preciso da' schermo verde lo so perche' lo usato molto.

NB: di OpenVision non si trova nulla in giro solo dei backup, nei miei hdd avro' altri soft di certo devo controllare.

there's only one around

if it causes problems it is only the plugins that are not compatible and the setting that often goes wrong...once installed via vhannibal setting you must also do a complete scan of the data that is available...which if there is some inaccurate green screen video I know because I used it a lot.

NB: there is nothing about OpenVision around, only backups, I will have other software on my HDD, I will certainly have to check.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!