Skin Revolution Pro

There are 225 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,028 times. The last Post () by @dragon@.

• @dragon@ added a new version:

• Dear master, in your previous project, Artemis, your posters arrived very quickly, but in this Revolution Pro, the posters arrive late. This is the new feature in 6.8 that you shared last time, so is it possible to share the new content you added as a separate skin? I think it may be because the MB of the skins is high. Best regards for your hard work....

• then as usual it always depends on which panel you use here's why I made 12channelist just because you choose the one you think is most ideal same thing for infobar I think there are 7...another 3 for the second infobar...various volumes other options. ..the skin was made like this...I like one anyway, I use it as a decoder with 1 or 2 gigabytes of RAM and 8 or 16 of archive...that's fine..I know very well that the skin isn't super fast.. .but if you don't like it or you don't like it there are many skins ..skins like women I can like the blonde to another the brunette like that .ahahahahaha

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!