H9 Twin boot loop

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 624 times. The last Post () by isah2.

• H9 Twin normally worked on OpenATV 6.4.

I had to reconnect the cables at the back, so I turned off the decoder with the button on the back.

After turning it on again, the decoder is standing on the Hisilicone logo, the word "boot" on the LCD, the red LED is on, then the green LED is on for a moment, and so on. I can flash the decoder and upload images through recovery.

I flashed it with different emmc recoverys, uploaded different images in slots 1-4 and nothing changed. I also had my backup image and it didn't help either. The only change is a different boot logo on the screen after flasing different emmc`s. But decoder is still in boot loop mode.

What more can I do, help me, because I'm already tired of this :face with steam from nose:

I tried 2 different PSU, different pendrives, disconnected all cables, hdd.

video to this:

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • Format the usb stick fat32

download this

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.3/zgemmah9twin/openatv-6.3-zgemmah9twin-20210110_recovery_emmc.zip

and unzip it on the flash

off h9twin and put the usb stick in rear press the reset button and do not release and on the h9twin

after you see Flash on the front release the reset button

Flash word will be boot

download this

http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/6.3/zgemmah9twin/openatv-6.3-zgemmah9twin-20210112_full_recovery_emmc.zip

and copy it as it is on the usb stick

on with pressing red button in remote to go to recovery menu

on every slot and click Menu and delete every slot

and go to boot menu and install it

Zgemma H9 Support Forum - Combo Tuner DVB-S2X DVB-C/T2 Linux Enigma2 Multi-stream QT Stalker WiFi Digital Receiver

Download Zgemma H9 Twin SE, Zgemma H9 Combo, Zgemma H9 Combo SE, Zgemma H9s and Zgemma H9s SE 4K UHD Series Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenBh, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenLD, OpenSPA, OpenViX, OpenVision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, Sat-Lodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!