I look for someone who knows how to extract RSAKEY and SETBOX from my service provider

• Greetings, I am recently starting to work with oscam but I have an error here so someone I know recommended that I look for someone who knows how to extract RSAKEY and SETBOX from my service provider, someone here could help me

Greetings, I am recently starting to work with oscam but I have an error here so someone I know recommended that I look for someone who knows how to extract RSAKEY and SETBOX from my service provider, someone here could help me

hello i am new using oscam also in the forum we have taken an iks course via tutorial everything went well but in the end the smart reader gives an error because the teacher tells me that we need to extract rsakey and boxkey from the receiver of my provider, also i still don't know how look for someone in the forum to do this job can you help me please?

Edited once, last by master G: Merged 2 posts created by skyus into this post. ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!