DM_800_OpenPli 7.2_AU_ssl.84D_piterfree

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,645 times. The last Post () by piterfree.

• hi, I don't remember how much space you still have in Flesch but if you want from the feeds you can download Fleschxpander but you will have to have a 4.. or 8 GB USB which is advisable and good because the decoder has to format it (initialise it) in order to work, but I remind you that you will not be able to make a backup because the backup cannot be saved in Flesch.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • hi, I don't remember how much space you still have in Flesch but if you want from the feeds you can download Fleschxpander but you will have to have a 4.. or 8 GB USB which is advisable and good because the decoder has to format it (initialise it) in order to work, but I remind you that you will not be able to make a backup because the backup cannot be saved in Flesch.

when i use mount manager

when i use mount manager

already mounted you don't have to do anything...only if you use Fleschxpander the USB should be formatted and left as USB and not HDD because the dimensions are minimal.

VuSolo_VuSOLO.PRO_VuZero_VuSOLO2 SE_DR.800sim japar ed 800SEsim a8p_Mutant 51_4k_GB.UE.4k_DM.920
  • hi, I don't remember how much space you still have in Flesch but if you want from the feeds you can download Fleschxpander but you will have to have a 4.. or 8 GB USB which is advisable and good because the decoder has to format it (initialise it) 😅✋⛔🚫byin order to work, but I remind you that you will not be able to make a backup because the backup cannot be saved in Flesch.

when i use mount manager

already mounted you don't have to doohhh hk'kj.janything...only if you use Fleschxpander the USB should be formatted and left as USB and not HDD because the dimensions are minimal.

hi, piterfree. Thanks because you help me. I fix all problems in this image.

It still one problem, when i try to install a custom panel(eliepanel) build from aj panel. But i can't to install it (look the picture) , when i ask the developer , she say that your image is not open source? Is true. And can you help me?

• hi, the problem with that plugin... it's not compatible with that kernel or you can try to install it with a trick... I often do it and sometimes it works... but it could give you a green screen and go in a loop.. forever and restore the soft later, now I'll explain...I open a folder on the PC or Computer and leave the plugin inside the folder without a name then with sevenzip I extract all the files and one of these has the name date...when stay this...you will find the plugin a complete folder with all the files inside, this folder which has the name of the plugin you would like to use you will send it to the decoder with DCC or other soft..in usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugin/ extensions... now you will have to give 755 rights to the folder and also to all the files inside it... then exit everything and restart the box... now if everything went well you will find it in the decoder plugins when you restart , I remember that it is not guaranteed that it will work because the plugin you want to install could have been made for new Py3 decodes or for Arm and could damage the software.

• etc/enigma2

• Hi, i want to install youtube in this image, i find a script for this. So i use it by telnet. And when dreambox restart. I find youtube in plugins. But when i open it the box crashe with green image and restart.

I try to install it from feed of image he doesn't work.

So can you help me pkease?

• 192.168.0.122:8888

192.168.0.122:8080

Pc...DCC...192.168.0.122/etc/tuxbox/config/Oscam...oscam-emu....oscam.conf.....

[webif]

httpport = 8888....8080

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!