Viper Combo reboots

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 356 times. The last Post () by joco1111.

• Hello, I don't know what's happening with my receiver, which resets itself when switching to some satellites and I can't scan channels on some satellites, does it have a satellite motor, is there a program for receiver recovery, or is my receiver gone? the same OS in Viper Comb is OpenAtv 7.3 and in Alien Pkt Hyperion 5.5.

If anyone has the same problem or had the same problem, please let me know.

Or if there is any program to fix it, please insert it here

Edited once, last by joco1111 ().

• Hello, I don't know what's happening with my receiver, which resets itself when switching to some satellites and I can't scan channels on some satellites, does it have a satellite motor, is there a program for receiver recovery, or is my receiver gone? the same OS in Viper Comb is OpenAtv 7.3 and in Alien Pkt Hyperion 5.5.

If anyone has the same problem or had the same problem, please let me know.

Or if there is any program to fix it, please insert it here

Hello dear, why did you transfer this help message to Amiko?

Amiko Viper 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download Amiko Firmware & Images. Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenHDF, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision & PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!