OSCAM // rejected group (0 ms) (no matching reader)

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,030 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Hi friends...

Hi install de v11724 OsCam for connect with Astra Server.

I have the same config like other server its working perfect.

But in this new server i recive this message:

2023/08/31 18:16:30 00000000 >> OSCam << cardserver log switched, version 1.20_svn, build r11724 (x86_64-linux-gnu)

2023/08/31 18:16:30 07AFFBC8 c (ecm) 1servidor (0B00@000000/0000/027C/A6:655324F6E07D6A8172E9C449F41D985C): rejected group (0 ms) (no matching reader)

I check the group in readers and user and its same.
    When change the cards for news one it working in other place, but nothing.

Can you help me please??

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • I've dissabled LoadBallancer and it helps solve this errors:
    You should change /set it by OSCAM Webinterface / Files / Oscam.conf parameter:
    [Global]
    lb_mode = 0

• lb_mode = 1 is better option.

But he has other problem. All is write in log. His ecm request don't have answer from server line. That means server don't have that card on that line.

Also check in oscam.conf dvbapi user did you add

Edited 3 times, last by Mateoo ().

• Exactly as Mateoo writes, the problem is that a suitable decoding card was not found. Probably something is wrongly set in the configuration of the local Oscam (softcam client). If the softcam server belongs to the user (his own server), then there may also be an error - in the server settings. But if the softcam server is from someone else, such as from a friend, then the correct setting of the local Oscam (softcam client) must be requested from the friend.

no matching reader = 1server rejected request to decode CAID 0B00 (CONAX coding system)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!