Incorrect Password for Telnet and FTP

There are 59 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,504 times. The last Post () by biko.

• Here: https://www.openvix.co.uk/inde…iver-usb-flashing-guides/ You can find a guide for Your box.

Yeah I did

2) Ensure no other USB devices are plugged into the receiver
    3) Insert the USB stick containing the ima
    4) Power the receiver on whilst holding down the REAR RESET BUTTON
    5) Once tje front Air Digital display logo starts to flash White/Red release the rear reset button and wait, the receiver is now being flashed.

but Step5 didnt work for me

• meowhaxor

OK I have read through this thread. But I think people might be missing something.

Q) Can you access the plugins menu. Yes or No

if NO, this isn't your box password. This a parental password that has been set to stop you accessing screens.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Now if you have some sort of file explorer / file browser / file commander software installed on your box. We can get this pin code.

as it lives in the settings file

/etc/enigma2/settings

config.ParentalControl.servicepin.0=9999

config.ParentalControl.setuppin=9999

config.ParentalControl.setuppinactive=True

If we haven't got any file explorer software on your box then it gets more difficult.

But... you show a screen shot of your plugin menu. It just has a badly designed skin.

this is what those buttons should say

So in your plugin menu. press green.

and you should hopefully get a sub menu

find "systemplugins" and look for "setpasswd" plugin. Click ok button on it to install.

find "extensions" and look for "filecommander". Click ok button to install.

reboot GUI.

If you can install any of the above or ideally both, then we can get you rock and rolling.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Thank you for your reply!

But I changed my image to openATV, I couldn't solve the issue so thats why flashed an new image :)

• :smiling face:

You could have said before I just spent 10 mins writing you a solution. :nerd face:

Well thats even better, because openatv is my image of choice. So if you get stuck with anything in that, then I should be able to assist.
    But like someone posted earlier. I already have a very thorough setup guide for people new to these boxes.

follow that, and you will be fine

OpenATV 7.* setup guide by KiddaC

• Oh sorry about that cuz I posted an new thread

and yeah I followd your tutorial and all good, keep the good threads king

• But yeah its only one issue I faced I don't know how to setup my tunner

I know nothing about satellites usually someone who will do it for me

in my previous image the channels was working perfectly but now I don't know how to make them work

• Now you are all setup was there anything special on the box for the seller to hide/block you from doing anything with it? It just seems odd they have gone out of there way to deny access

Yeah I believe they added a customized plugin they don't want anybody to (dumb) it from the box

• Now you are all setup was there anything special on the box for the seller to hide/block you from doing anything with it? It just seems odd they have gone out of there way to deny access

I just think the skin confused meowhaxor
    As it wasn't obvious to a new person what the coloured buttons did.

There is no text on any of the buttons in that skin he was using.

• biko @

Now you are all setup was there anything special on the box for the seller to hide/block you from doing anything with it? It just seems odd they have gone out of there way to deny access

I just think the skin confused meowhaxor
    As it wasn't obvious to a new person what the coloured buttons did.

There is no text on any of the buttons in that skin he was using.

that's not the case

I knew what was the text on the buttons I saw it from other skins

but even with this info

I couldn't install any plugins it display an error saying "opkg update" something like that

all roads was closed still I don't know how they did it

• do you mean you have opkg Lock Error Message When Downloading Plugins

Collected errors:* opkg_lock: Could not lock /run/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily unavailable. Execution finished!!

• Yes I think this was the error not sure thu

• Yes I think this was the error not sure thu

1 *** Scroll down to OPKG and open

- Then scroll down to secret-feed.conf then delete via red button.

- Exit out and restart box then go into plugins and you should be able to download plugins and do software updates.

Hope this helps.

2 ***if you have no file in there for secret feed?

- Trying to install easy add VPN

- try to change dns

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!