Unable to get OMNIkey to work with OSCam on Gigablue HD800 Solo

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 679 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Just wondering if anybody could help me here as i'm now banging my head against the wall here.

I am trying to get my Gigablue to work with two Omnikey readers under Oscam, but i keep getting errors.

I'm using OpenMips first image and OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #7083 with PCSC support.

All i keep getting is the following

This is my config for the card

When i scan the usb it picks the card readers up and it knows they are there as in the attachement.

Has anybody any idea what is going wrong?

• Not sure but you may have to install serial drivers - Not got the image installed at the moment so can't go through the key presses - but if you go to your plugins download area and select 'drivers' and there should be a serial driver - install this and see what happens.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• The usb to serial drivers are already installed, so i'm at a loss at the moment. I've got five of these readers so i would like to be able to use one of them :04:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!