Gemini 4.2 and SKY DE?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,054 times. The last Post () by elogugu.

• Hi,

I use GP 4.2 Image and was wondering if it is possible to see SKY DE using OSCAM (ICAM)? The reason I ask is because I installed ATV 7.3 but it constantly crashes. If. it does not work with GP4.2 which other image would you recommend I use?

Thanks.

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • MERHABA,

GP 4.2 Image kullanıyorum ve OSCAM (ICAM) kullanarak SKY DE'yi görmenin mümkün olup olmadığını merak ediyordum. Sormamın nedeni ATV 7.3'ü yüklediğim halde sürekli çöküyor olması. Eğer. GP4.2 ile çalışmıyor, başka hangi görüntüyü kullanmamı önerirsiniz?

Teşekkürler.

Hello, dreambox two works perfectly on Sky in GP 4.2 image. There is no reason for it not to work on Dreambox 920 with GP 4.2 image. You need to download Oscam Icam via Blue Panel, add the channel list on Sky to your channel bouquet and watch it.

• Hi, thank you for the comment. If I am in Bluepanel I don't see the latest iCAM (it says "iCAM 1.20" and also "iCAM"), you mean it includes the latest iCAM automatically (r11718)? If it does not work can I download latest iCAM and install it manually?

Also, regarding Sky DE channels, do I just add the ".tv" files to "/etc/enigma/" and it will work or do I have to do something else as well?

• hlpj25n.jpg

Hello, you can upload the icam in the picture to your channel list, there is also a Sky list in the forum, you can add it with drembox edit.

I can not get this soft cam, is this soft cam downloadable somewhere? Also, I thought I needed 11718?

I downloaded Sky DE userbouqets from here, is this correct (I can just fit it to Dreambox)?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!