Egami for octagon sf8008 backup with wireguard vpn plugin?

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,531 times. The last Post () by corpina.

• Hi everyone, why want backups which often do not correspond to our requests????make the image yourself, you find one of the latest Egami versions, very easy on the net and then you install the Levi45 plugin and inside you find Wireguard and voila.....

• good.

Does anyone know how to configure the plugin?

wireguard vpn,

where to put the private key, and where to get it.

any manual. I would appreciate it.

• good.

Does anyone know how to configure the plugin?

wireguard vpn,

where to put the private key, and where to get it.

any manual. I would appreciate it.

I'm not sure but I think Wireguard VPN only works with paid vpn.

If you are thinking about using a free vpn from the web, forget about it because it won't work.

If I'm wrong someone correct me.

• Good evening everyone, if Wireguard works with free VPNs, finally I want to talk about Proton VPN, you just have to retrieve the country addresses on the Swiss site after registration and then send them in the file named Wgconfig of enigma 2 and to confihurer wiregard in manual config, I would possibly do a little clearer tutorial if necessary, because I'm not ahead, but it works, after that it's free, it only has access to 3 countries different, japan, nederland and states......

• Good evening everyone, if Wireguard works with free VPNs, finally I want to talk about Proton VPN, you just have to retrieve the country addresses on the Swiss site after registration and then send them in the file named Wgconfig of enigma 2 and to confihurer wiregard in manual config, I would possibly do a little clearer tutorial if necessary, because I'm not ahead, but it works, after that it's free, it only has access to 3 countries different, japan, nederland and states......

Can you explain how wireguard works with free VPNs?

I've tried hundreds of times an I've never been able to get wireguard to work with free VPNs...

• Hello, I'm busy here, but as soon as I have a little time I'll give you a tutorial with Proton VPN, go and register on their site and take a look, it seems that it's the only free VPN that doesn't not share customer data......

Edited once, last by kashmir ().

• Wireguard tutorial with Proton Vpn....

Go to the proton site by typing, proton vpn free and there create a free account and go to

downloads in the left part after connecting to the site....

Then at the bottom, there is "give a name to the config which must be generated"

what you want, personally I put mybox 1 mybox 2 etc....

Select the platform, Linux then, download the file by going

on the one you want, the least taken and left click on create....

You can create as many as you want, at least ten....

There is Japan, Nederland and United States....

Then you send the files to the enigma 2 device with for example DCC

in /etc and there in the file called WgConfig, after having installed wirequard of course....

Then you launch the plugin from your receiver and in settings, you put the top line

use your personal files to on and your files should appear if everything went well...

All you have to do is click on the one of your choice to connect....

To log out red button and you will come back with your original connection.....

• Thanks, I got it!

But, Wireguard only accepts free VPNs from Proton VPN?

I generally use the OpenVPN system because it accepts openvpn files from many sites.

I just wanted to learn how to use wireguard because the openvpn system doesn't work on some images.

So in images that accept the openatv system I use this system.

In images that do not accept openvpn system, I use wireguard.

Edited once, last by corpina ().

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!